It CAN be done – from 185 to 140 in 10 months

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
It CAN be done – from 185 to 140 in 10 months

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vet272 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I am ecstatic today, because today I achieved my (2nd revised) goal of 140 lbs! Looking back to where I started nearly a year ago, frustrated at spending 10 hours a week at the gym (even after 2 back surgeries- that’s how desperately I wanted to lose weight), eating a “balanced” diet, or so I thought, and never losing any more than 10-15 lbs before I would give up..again. I even saved my calendar from last year, where in February, there is a big, red “WTF!” written across the whole month in frustration! I knew in my heart there was an answer, but I didn’t know what it was. Until I found the Fast Diet. It frightens me to imagine what would have happened if I hadn’t clicked on that tiny little ad at the bottom of the CNN.com home page that said Fast Diet. It absolutely changed my life, and from there I dove further into a world of low carb and intermittent fasting that has led me to this 45 lb weight loss that I never thought possible.

The Fast Diet and Intermittent Fasting got me off to a great start, and then as I learned more about how the body works, I started getting into low carb, and the weight really started dropping. I also learned that as you get older, especially we women in our 50’s, your needs change. And as with everything else, if you aren’t getting results, try something different. I had to try different things before I found the exact formula that works FOR ME. I know that the theory will work on just about every human body in theory, but each person is different in likes, dislikes, habits, and what they can and can’t tolerate.

But most importantly of all, along with the information that helped me along the way, the support I recieved from all of you wonderful people, both here in the States and overseas, has been a Godsend. Especially in the early days, it was difficult to get through a day at times but I made it being on here, reading your stories and feeling your cameraderie, knowing that we were all in it together, and for that I thank you all.

Fit

YOU ARE MY HERO!

Congrats and best wishes.

Victoria x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.