Is this Normal?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LJoyce 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I’ve been on the diet for 17 days I do at least an hours walk every day and I’ve lost 21 pounds.

Well done!!!! Be careful that you don’t lose too much weight too fast. You might end up with rolls of un-assimilated skin. If you go slowly and steadily, you might have good success. how many days/week do you Fast? 600 calories or water only?

Josh, that sounds like much faster weight loss that is normally accomplished on 5:2. I suspect you are being more controlled on your normal eating days as well to lose that amount of weight so quickly.
    It is normal for the first 2-3 weeks on any diet to have high rate loss before i reduces to a lower level. Has the rate of weight loss slowed over the 17 days? You may find it settles into a more sustainable rate of weight loss over the next few weeks. (I lost 10 pounds in the first week and then settled into an average loss of 1 pound or less per week after that.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.