Introducing myself, New Goals, New Life, New Eating Habits

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Introducing myself, New Goals, New Life, New Eating Habits

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rememusa 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi All,
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Reggie Souza, I’m 41 years old. The reason that I joined this community is to share my journey with you all and at the same time learn from you.
    I always have been a healthy person; love outdoors, sports (soccer, volleyball, running, etc.). I used to weight 169 LB and kept that weight for a long time. Then I start to work out and decided to take some of the “marketing” great proteins, shakes, protein bars, before and pos workout supplements, etc.
    The years went by and I gained substantial weight, I weighted between 185LB – 190LB mostly muscle.
    That was really great, if it was not for the fact that I ended it up not going to the gym as much as I could or wish, or playing soccer in the tournaments over 30s, running or playing tennis.
    Guess what? Well, no time for work out, not time for running, bad eating habits, I ended gaining over 25 – 30 LB.
    I’m back to the gym now and changing my eating habits. I love fruits and vegetables and I set a planned to drink juice for 30 days or more and I’m willing to lose 25-30 and get in shape again.
    I’m excited and I would like to share this experience with you.
    I would like to hear from you and have your support, advise, thank you!

I had my juice few minutes ago

1 whole tomato

Ginger

1 Kale (leave)

Parsley

500 ml of water

Feeling good, I was hungry before, I’m full but not too much. I will probably juice again this afternoon.

Below is my video….. checking my progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JeF1yh74Yc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.