Integrate different types of fasting?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Mind Planning
Integrate different types of fasting?

This topic contains -4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  june_ 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hey fellow fasters 🙂

I have been doing 4:3 for about a month and I find it’s working great. My only problem is that it’s often quite hard to plan fasting around social events, like meals with friends or family which I cannot or do not want to miss. So I have been wondering whether it makes sense to have 4:3 as my default and then sometimes, when for instance I have a week loaded with social meals, switch to one meal a day. Does fasting need to have a basic amount of regularity? And how do you all deal with things in the way of your fasting routine?
    Thanks for all advice 🙂

Hi June. No, it doesn’t need to be regular. 4:3 as your basic is trying harder than many. If you have a few bad days, just hit it harder later. If I am not doing well I throw in a couple of days of really hard fasting – only fluids. I have also recently started restricted time eating – taking all of my food in about 8 or 9 hours, then having nothing for the next 16 hours. I think it actually helps to mix it up a bit and stop the body getting into a rut.

Thanks a lot penguin. Actually makes a lot of sense to me, that the body shouldn’t get too used to a routine. I guess I’m on the right track then 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.