I'm new to this forum

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dykask 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I am 66 years old been on diets all my life and have never been able to maintain my weight, longest was 5 years before I had children. In the last 14 years I have had 6 major surgeries and am not able to do a lot of exercise, my weight has skyrocketed and I am the heaviest I have ever been. I have pre-diabetes and my doctor told me I need to get the weight off or I will end up on medication, he recommended this weight-loss regime which I started just over a week ago, I have just started my 4th day of fasting. I am finding the fasting days quite easy as I don’t eat until late in the morning, around 11- 11.30am and then I have a small meal and save my calories to have a reasonably filling meal in the evening which seems to sustain me until I eat the next day. I have almost cut out bread and I am finding my craving for sweet things is disappearing. I think I have finally found the right programme for me and am looking forward to getting the excess weight off and feeling healthier.

@jandy91 – Impressive start. I hope it goes well for you.

You might want to join in on the Sept. challenge. https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/september-30-day-challenge/

It is very informal and mostly just people supporting each other.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.