I left these boards – but now I have got sad and come back .. (long post)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
I left these boards – but now I have got sad and come back .. (long post)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jolind 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• So, I am 21 and am getting over knee surgery, my surgeon said it was the worst break he had ever seen – so it is a long road to recovery.
    naturally I was in a wheelchair for a while and unable to walk by myself for 8 months, even now I cannot go above a 3 on the treadmill without it folding in.

ANYWAY!

I used to work out a lot, so without my regular workouts I put on about 2.5/3 stone.
    First week I lost 8lb – mostly water.
    since then a steady 2lb a week.

So I am a stone down

The last two weeks I have been feeling so ill!
    I don’t know if it is my epilepsy or some kind of allergic reaction – I wake up feeling awful and as it gets a little better in the day it all gets reset again.

So I haven’t been working out as I should, and maybe I have had a few extra jelly beans on fast days because I am a little sad.

Only just loosing half a pound a week now.

I don’t know if I am here to whine or just for someone to tell me it is okay, I am just so gutted, because I was so proud.

Poor you, but remember if you are losing 1/2lb then that is a loss! Think of it this way, if you put 1/2lb on instead of off you would be a whole 1lb heavier – does that make sense?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.