I haven't eaten since Sunday

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
I haven't eaten since Sunday

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• …and I’m not hungry? What’s going on? What the hell?

So… I decide to try this. First diet in my life. Actually, first time in my life when I abstained from anything, food included.

I say fine, enough is enough, I’m overweight, I admit it. This was only after a fight with someone in a H&M store about how is it possible they don’t have my size… they only went up to 42″ waist. I’m 44″.

So I do it. Last meal Sunday evening which was crab sticks and rice with peas. Nothing fancy, nothing heavy.

Monday evening I’m really hungry. This is the first time I don’t eat for more than 20 hours in my entire life… and that was Monday, because the hunger passed quite quick and I haven’t been hungry since.

I’m not sure if I should… eat this evening (it will be 48 hours around 9pm tonight) or maybe I should just go to bed and eat breakfast tomorrow?

So why am I not hungry?

To mention that I have completely fasted – as in not even the 600 kcal. I literally didn’t swallow anything since Sunday except water.

Hi zircon:

Your body is being nourished by its stored energy – fat. You won’t get hungry when its well fed!

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.