I can hardly believe the changes

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
I can hardly believe the changes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Serenity 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Feeling so happy I just have to share 🙂

Four weeks ago I started this diet weighing in at 92 kilograms, and wearing size 18 jeans (NZ sizes).

Today I weigh in at 86.9 kilograms, have lost between 3 and 5 centimeters off all my “bits”, and for the first time in years, am wearing size 14 jeans. To top that off, I actually managed to get into a pair of size 12 jeans! A little on the snug side for comfort but in another week or two, they should be a comfortable fit.

I still have a way to go to be where I need to be weight wise, but I can actually see the weight falling off and my body changing shape before my eyes. I feel like I need to pinch myself in case I’m imagining it. This really works 🙂

Darren it sure does and I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I’m 24 weeks in and 24 lbs down!!

Well done Carren. You are not imagining it is real.
    I was delighted to notice that I now have a gap between my thighs, they always used to rub together.

I am very impressed that Beavergong managed to lose 24 lb in 24 weeks.

That’s fantastic Carren! You must feel amazing!

Wow, Carren. That’s amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work 😀

Hi All I don’t post much on this site but wanted to share my amazing story so far with all of you, especially the newcomers to this Wol/Woe.
    I’m doing 4:3 simply because of the amount of weight I need to shift, started at
    M/obese think its 20 weeks ago = 30 lbs lost / 3 sizes down on clothes / and a group down on my BMI / a totally new wardrobe. I’m so delighted with everything and obviously feeling so much better health wise truly Amazing !!!
    I walk on each of my fastdays now doing 5/6 miles each time ( started at 2 miles )
    I very quickly realized that my first thing in morning walks were actually working as a suppressant for me (can’t eat a thing on my return for quite few hours).
    So I obviously do one each fastday, also helps keep me occupied for a few hours then have long soak in bath + pamper session top up liquids along the afternoon. I save all my calories for evening meal because once I started to eat lunch/snack I actually became more hungry, therefore easier/ better to go to evening and I then make it 2 courses by way of a reward for going the 24 hrs.
    My walks have become longer + quicker and can only help my weight.
    Good Luck to all of us and especially the newcomers. Sue

Well done Sue Q that is inspirational. I find going for a walk round town really helps distract me and like you i don’t feel hungry afterwards so all helps on a fast day.

Wow, well done, thank you for putting your story on for everyone to be inspired. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.