How to loose tummy fat

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
How to loose tummy fat

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  diverdog 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi i want to know what the best way to loose tummy fat is, i run 2 miles 3 times a week and have been for about 3 months although i have seen a difference elsewhere the fat on my tummy hasn’t budged at all so am looking for other ways to work on this issue.
    thanks in advance for your help.

Are you following the 5:2 eating plan? I have been for about a month, and it is coming off my belly and thighs.

A balanced diet must be combined with a series of aerobic and strength training exercises to lose belly fat effectively.

AEROBIC TRAINING

Increase your cardio sessions, with activities such as walking or running.

You can also start with a moderate activity such as exercise bike, at your own pace for 30 minutes, then you can increase the intensity by climbing mode for 30 minutes longer.

ABDOMINAL EXERCISES

Another option: You can start with ab workout, then alternate with a cardio session such as running or jumping rope. This type of intense exercise can effectively tone the belly area if done for at least 30 minutes.

These exercises are focused on the abdominal area and not only help to refine the size by reducing abdominal fat, but also to strengthen the abdominal muscles, causing weight loss.
    http://www.healthfitnesstipss.tk/

Diet is the key for fat loss, you can’t out exercise your mouth. You can’t target a fat loss area. For exercise think about intensity not duration. The HIT method is far superior and much more sustainable than steady state cardio. I’ve never done more than 25 minutes of HIIT 2 X a week and have lost over 70lbs of fat and kept it off for years. Weight training for your entire body is highly recommended. Actually it’s more important than “cardio”. It can also be done in a HIIT style to include cardio-vascular conditioning. Isolated abdominal exercises do strengthen the muscles but burn zero fat as they are very small.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.