Hit a plateau

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JennyM 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I know I’ve spoken about this before as I tried to beat the 12 stone mark. Well a few weeks on and I’m still floating around the same area. between 12st 1oz and 11st 13oz. I’ve not measured myself but my clothes are fitting better. Is this normal? I’m a little demoralised. Does anyone have any experience of raspberry ketones along with 5:2 also? I though maybe it might help kick start things again. I can’t really exercise just now as I have a chest infection (again!)

hi jenn my plateau lasted almost 4 months, hang in there because the good news is during that time i dropped 3 dress sizes so something was going on even though the scales didnt say so. give it a couple of weeks then if still no change try 4 3 for 6 weeks that always restarts my weight loss. best of luck you will get there xx

Hi there,

I have also not lost anything for 6 weeks now, am only 5 pounds to my target of 2 stone but am completely stuck weighing exactly the same each week, do you think that I should do 4.3, do the same number of calories apply on the 3 days?

Thanks for starting this thread JennyM. I had never heard of ‘raspberry ketones’ so had to google it and learned something!
    Like so many miraculous dieting tricks Wiki reports ‘Although products containing this compound are marketed for weight loss, there is no clinical evidence for this effect in humans.’
    If you are not feeling too well with a chest infection at the moment, that could be a reason you feel you are plateauing.
    If your clothes are looser you just need to meet a friend you haven’t seen for a while and listen while she tells you how good you look. This makes you feel incredible and keeps you focused.
    Post your before and after photo – the lovely comments I received here gave me such a boost (thank you all).

Thanks for the comments. I’ve had a week off fasting with this chest infection, back to it tomorrow again! But what with it being that time of the month I think I’m going to avoid standing on the scales till after the fast!! I’m feeling chunky again like all the weight/size I lost fasting has all gone back on again in the last week. Really must start measuring myself for more inspiration. These jeans are quite tight again as well 🙁 I feel it’s a bit early for a before/after shot (I’ve only lost 9lbs), but will take one when I’m nearer my target (2 – 2.5st). I also went away for a long weekend and forgot to take the ketones with me, so don’t know if they’re helping either!! But a friend did say she’s lost 13lbs taking these and not dieting at all. Worth adding in I thought!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.