Hi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cupcake 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi – I have just completed my first week on the 5:2 diet. I have lost 4 pounds and have to say it is the easiest 4 pounds that I have ever lost. I did have a banging headache for the first two days but apart from that I found it rather easy. I need to lose weight as I am approximately 6 stone over weight. I have high blood pressure and a family history of strokes and heart attacks as well as cancer. I am not expecting to lose as much next week as I know like any diet that you lose the most the first week. However, if I lose 2 pound a week then I will be over the moon. I have to say I thought I would not sleep well but have slept as good, if not better at the end of a fast day. I also go to bed hungry but surprisingly wake up not hungry. I am going to try and watch what I eat on feast days but it will be interesting to see if this makes any difference as I certainly ate and drank what I wanted last week and still lost four pounds. I want to try watching what I eat however on feast days to try and re-educate myself regarding calorie control and healthy eating for a long term lifestyle.

Sounds like you’ve had a good first week. I too find this way of eating really easy to follow. I love that I can still have the food I like, but have so much more control now. Amazing for me!

Hope you have a good second week 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.