Hi, new from Western Australia

This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LiamAllan 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello. I have been thinking about this for a Long time and just haven’t been willing to commit. Tried just counting calories but always fall off the wagon.
    Also need to cut out the wine 😩 but find it hard to.
    Anyway look g forward to being a part and hopefully smashing my goals this year!

Hi Chellek! I’m in Tasmania. Looking at starting next week after having a go previously and not being successful. How are you going with it all?

Achieving health goals is not an easy for everyone because of firm determination. You are looking so aggressive this time and can do anything for your health goals. Hopefully, you will attain your goals easily if you visit this https://awriter.org/5staressays-com-review/ website once everyday.

Hi Chellek and Tassie Jane. This is a great WOL (way of life) and if you want to join a very active thread there is one for Southern Hemispherites which will be thrilled to have more members and are very supportive. Hope to see updates on your progress

Welcome form NY! I’m also new here 😀 Hope it will helps me c:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.