Hi everyone – day 1 today!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  maureen55 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Today is the first day of my exciting new journey – and reading all your comments it seems I have a lot to look forward to! I’ve had 505 cals today but don’t plan to count on non-fast days I want to be free! Free but mindful especially during the week I may indulge slightly more at weekends but will see how I get on weight-wise! Look forward to sharing in the great results!

Hi Julie,
    Just starting myself, was losing weight(again) until relatives visited from Oz for couple of months and all went to pot.
    I need something easier to stick to for life, good luck to us both!

Good luck to you both, welcome to the Forum

Well done for taking the plunge julie454

You won’t regret it for a minute

Hi Julie, I’ve just started too, my first Fast day, going well up to now, 300 cals so far.

What are you planning on having for winter warmer evening food?

Thanks for your encouragement – vickimummy I did my fast day yesterday had roast chicken, veg and little bit of gravy made just with granules. I did 500 cals yesterday planning next fast day Thursday will be having low cal ready meal to keep it simple (approx 250 cals)

I’m starting tomorrow. I am also not going to count calories on my non-fast days. To me, counting them defeats the whole point of this. If need be, I’ll add one more fast day a week down the road if I ever stall, but I’ll never count on my non fast days!

Welcome sheryljoyce. I only started lest week and completed my 3rd fast day yesterday. Another fast day tomorrow (do it when I work 2 days per week – find it easier when I am pre-occupied) and then I will have my first weigh in and measure etc. I have been tempted already by the scales and know that this time last week I had lost just over 1kg. So I am hoping to have lost another 1/2kg. The days are actually easier than I thought they would be and I am half way through the book, which I also recommend you read. Cheapest is Amazon. If you can get someone to do this with you as a spurring partner, this will help as well. Even though there are some at work that are constantly on diets, no one is interested in this one. Perhaps in early December when we go to the races for the work Xmas party and they get to see me all dressed up, they may change their minds??
    Keep going and reading the fantastic advice you get on this forum :o)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.