Here we go again!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Misty May 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi, I am 43, happily married, Mother of three 18,12 and nearly 8. I work far too many hours a week and I am exhausted. I have 3 st to loose (again). I can loose it when I am ‘in the zone’ but no matter what, I cannot seem to keep it off. So here we are again pee’d off and 3st overweight, already dreading the summer heat and the need to cover up 😕

So 5:2 let’s do this! Anyone else feeling the same?

Hi, I’m 51 and I’m back! I tried this diet about a year and a half ago but I couldn’t keep up fasting for two days a week. I’m going to give it another go. I’m back up to 9 st 9 which is heavy for me as I’m 5′ 2″. My cholesterol is pretty high at 7.2 and I’m on medication for BP. If the 5:2 can help with improving those numbers then it’s got to be done. This is my first fast day and so far I’ve eaten a pear and a boiled egg for breakfast and I’ve been drinking boiled water with slices of lemon (surprisingly refreshing)during the day. I’m hungry now so Im off to make a low cal dinner.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.