Herbal Tea

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  paulinawrob 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Antioxidants that is present in the herbal tea helps in fat burning process. It is available anywhere in the market, having herbal tea without adding sugar to it shows best results in weight loss. Toxins and harmful nitrogenous waste present in the body are pulled out by having herbal tea or green tea leading to lose excess weight.

Yes green tea and other herbal teas loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants.

Has anyone else heard about the process in green tea actually being a bad thing. Something to do with the way young leaves are cut and pheromones?

It’s just that if you type in “Green Tea Bad for you” there seems to be equally as much information as why it’s good for you.

No doubt I should research more … but there seems to be issues with a number of herbal teas, in certain situations or variables stacked for and against.

Not meaning to complicate the recommendations here … Green Tea seems to have both pros and cons?

I love herbal teas … however I also read too much Mint is not always a good thing either? I guess there is a learning curve to everything, just as the way we layer our foods and or how we mix whatever when making up meals.

Thing with green tea is amount of fluoride that’s in it. If you are drink only few cups a day should not be a problem, normal tea has fluoride too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.