Help wedding dress dilemma

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Help wedding dress dilemma

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  luckylucy 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all.. I’m new to this and I tried my wedding dress on the other day to find it not doing up… I get married in 6 months so am going to do the 5:2 can anyone give tips pls? I enjoy red wine.. Should I cut this out whilst I’m trying desperately to lose or can I drink this on my normal days? Thanks

Some people drink on both days, but you have to count the calories on the fast days and may not appreciate all the calories wine takes up.

Keeping the calories at or under the TDEE is important on the non fast days.

Depends on what is more important to your stomach and palate.

Hi Ccharlotte59

Congratulations on your up-and-coming wedding 🙂

Amy C is right, alcohol calories add up (so I tend to avoid them as would rather use my calories elsewhere!). That said, I like to take a middling ground so the odd glass of red wine here & there is OK & may be beneficial as it may make you more likely to stick with the regime as opposed to feeling deprived. I’m not a large alcohol drinker anyway but am a fan of ‘moderation’ so for me it would be the equivalent of having a slice of cake here and here.

That said, I am in no rush & I’m more interested to see how the 5:2 will change my body. Though 6 months sounds like you’ve got time…

Hope that helps & good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.