HELP new and need to drop weight

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
HELP new and need to drop weight

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davidrob 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• So I did the calculator, that TDEE calculator says like 1700 approx. calories. I thought I should eat only like 1200 anyway on a standard diet. Do I eat 1700 on nonfast days and cut that in 1/2? I am not sedatary but don’t have a lot of time to exercise maybe once a week for real. Is this for me? I need to drop about 30 pounds and that is not making me the best ideal weight, just barely into the healthy range.

Hi and welcome:

The way it works is you eat your TDEE or less on your non-diet days and 500 calories or less on your two diet days each week.

Here are some tips for those just starting 5:2: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

as i cant stick to n5 2 with 600 or less on diet days i do 4.3 so on 4 days i have a restricted calorie regime and then the othe 2 dont think about calorie counting but I am now inclined to eat less on non calorie counting days since my tummy space at meals-and apparaently wasitline-my mum says- is getting smaller! but i am still; new

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.