HELP!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LynneD 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all,

I have been doing the 5:2 since oct mid and have lost around 7kgs till date with break of 2 weeks during thanksgiving. Recently this week i came to know that i am pregnant!! 🙂 However i still want to do the fast diet and lose weight bcoz i am over-weight with around 15kgs:( which is not good and given the state that i put on even more making the whole pregnancy journey difficult. I am going to my GP in jan first week or so. I dont have an appointment until then. What to do guys suggest i do? So tat i can also lose weight as well as not harm my baby? ANy good advice/ thoughts are welcome. Once i meet my GP i am going to discuss with her on this till then i have around 15days.

Thanks,
    Weightloss26

Hi there,
    On the FAQs on the site (under ‘who is advised not to do IF’) it says that pregnant women are advised not to do intermittent fasting. Probably best not to fast therefore and wait until you can see your GP for advice tailored to your specific situation.

PS. Congratulations – both on the pregnancy and weight loss since Oct!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.