Hello Number 10!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Good morning,

Hope everyone is ok and if you are fasting today it is going well. I have been on 5:2 since 1 January which now makes it 8 weeks. I have been avoiding the scales mainly as have been travelling so much for work that I haven’t been home on a Wednesday which is my weigh day. Anyway this morning I stepped on in a bit of trepidation and there blinking away was the number 10 …stone instead of 11 …stone. Yippee! Have now lost 12 pounds and although I haven’t measured myself my trousers keep falling down which is slightly embarrassing in front of clients.

Am feeling so much better and more energetic and now only have another stone and 4 pounds to go. Next mini milestone is to drop another 4 pounds by 15 March when I go on holiday.

Have a great day everyone and sorry to have rambled a bit – this is really the only place that I share my 5:2 story and today is a good day!

x

Morning Jenji2 and a big well done to you!

that’s an amazing result, you sound so happy and so should you 🙂 oh I do know about the falling trousers syndrome lol… I was walking my dogs one afternoon and in the end I had to discretly hold them up all the way home, I was mortified!!! but chuffed too 🙂

have a great day too and keep going 🙂 x

Fantastic! Well done on achieving a goal that is mine too.
    Now, go and get some clothes that fit!I now find charity shops a great source of clothes, especially when you intend to lose more weight.

How fantastic. I hope you revel in the feeling of success because you deserve to.

That ramble you were worried about is actually very helpful for a beginner like me. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Good luck for the next mini milestone.

It’s wonderful when you see the next number down on the scale isn’t it?! I’ve just seen the 9’s on my scale for the first time in about 6 years and I wanted to leap about all over the place!

Well done on your loss so far and good luck with your next goal!

Congrats on the weight loss – you’re pretty much at the same weight loss rate as me. I’ve just lost 12lb in 8 weeks and I also saw the 10 stone *something* for the first time in years last week! (My weigh day is Friday)

Keep going and I hope you reach your target! I’m hoping to get under 10 stone by summer so that’s another stone to lose yet. Summer is 3+ months away so hopefully it’s do-able! Finger crossed.

Well done to all!

Thank you for all your kind comments and suggestions, the support on this forum is really fantastic!

Right best go to a client meeting *skips off down the road holding up my trousers*

Lol! You may want to add some holes to your belt!

The forum is great – we all encourage each other and it’s great to hear success stories.

My OH just rolls his eyes when I leap for joy on the scales – forums like this keep us motivated! 🙂

Good Morning…and Congratulations on your weight loss!

Welcome to the last diet you’ll EVER need 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.