Hello from South Jersey, USA!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello to all. Just a short intro here. I have been a vegetarian for over 30 years. Also tried vegan, and a raw diet for a while. I stumbled on Michael Mosley’s documentary on YouTube and it made perfect sense. Purchased the Kindle book and I am just getting started with the diet.
    It is interesting how food plays such a key part in my day, and how it almost rules me at times. Doing a simple fast gently pulls in the reins, and offers a unique control. I look forward to the challenge, and at this point, it certainly seems doable!
    Thanks and best regards,
    Tee

Welcome! I’m doing 5:2 with My Fitness Pal. I have finally accepted that this will be a daily task for me for the rest of my life so I need to find something that works for me. I love the flexibility. I still have to count calories though. 5:2 just helps me get those 2 pounds off.

Just letting you know, {if you haven’t already seen} this thread for Americans and any others who want to join in…

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/americans-and-anyone-else-who-might-like-to-join/page/28/#post-204746

Thought you might want to check it out since there’s someone else active that is from Jersey.

I’m originally from the states though participate in a Southern Hemisphere thread since I live down under now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.