Hello

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  YvonneB 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone! I just registered to this site and would like to introduce myself. I’m a female and will be 61 in January 2017. I am interested in doing the intermittent fasting because I can’t seem to keep the weight off. I am fairly active. My problem is being consistent and not eating so much junk food. I love ice cream, cookies, pies and cakes. I will do good for three months at a time and then fall off the wagon again. I quit smoking over two years ago and I put on an extra 20 lbs. I think it was partially due to not having the nicotine and partially due to eating more bad things. I have been losing and gaining the same ten pounds each time I watch what I eat and go to the gym. As soon as I get off track I gain the weight right back again. I’ve been on several different types of diets and I can’t stick to any of them for long enough to get to my ideal weight. I joined this forum because I intend to treat this weight loss journey the same way I did to quit smoking. I joined a quit smoking forum. I read all I could about why smoking was bad for me and I made a plan of what I was going to do when confronted with smokers. I was able to quit the habit after smoking for over 40 years. Hopefully this forum will help me to realize my goals for weight loss and better health. I plan to start my journey on November 25, 2016 which is the day after Thanksgiving.

Gamma61 I am the same way, love junk food and have fallen off the wagon many times! But I do love this way of eating, although I do find it difficult at times. How is your journey so far? Did you start the day after Thanksgiving?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.