Has anyone tried the free HDC with the Fast Diet?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Has anyone tried the free HDC with the Fast Diet?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hey all,

First of all, I’m not promoting anything, because HDC is free and it’s not a diet plan by itself. I just wanted to share my experience with it and get some input from other who have tried it.

Basically, the HDC is a free home dieting club that gives you a constant motivation and insights in a form of newsletters and works with your existing diet. So far, so good. It helped me a lot with my existing Fast Diet, it actually works pretty well.

But I need to lose more weight and I decided to upgrade. But before I do, I’d just like to know what’s inside their advanced version. Personally, I think it has to be awesome, if the free version delivers that much, but still. So, could you please share your experience with it, if possible? Thanks!

Anyways, here’s more about it: HomeDietClub (dotcom)

See ya 🙂

Natalie

Hows that saying go, A fool and their money are soon parted. Sorry Natalie youre going to have to do better than that for people to believe its a genuine post.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.