has anyone lost on this fastdiet over 50lbs or 3.57143 st or 22.6796 kg?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
has anyone lost on this fastdiet over 50lbs or 3.57143 st or 22.6796 kg?

This topic contains 38 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan W 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

• has anyone lost on this fastdiet over 50lbs or 3.57143 st or 22.6796 kg?

just wanna no?

For future reference, decimal places in weights in stone are a completely alien concept to us Brits. We always refer to X stone Y pounds. In this case, 3 stone 8 pounds. Note that the plural of stone is stone πŸ™‚

I’ve not lost that much yet, nor do I expect to. 18 pounds so far and about the same to go.

Sarah

I’ve lost 21kg so far, been doing this just over a year πŸ™‚

Moogie, that is so amazing! I need to lose 20kg so it interesting to know more or less the time frame to expect, although I know we are all different ! You must be so pleased with yourself πŸ™‚

Hi tomtommum, I’m not quite there yet but I’ve lost 44lb in 13 months. Most of it (probably the first 28lb+) in the first 6 months. I did expect to start trailing off as I got closer to my goal weight (I’m still about 40lb away yet – although I’ll be quite happy with just another 28 to be honest) but the scales are still going down and the lifestyle is now an actual lifestyle, so I don’t care how long it takes. My rate has gone down to an average of 1-2lb a month in the last couple of months but to start with I lost 14lb+ in the first 2 months.

Hopefully that will all help you figure out your own rate & what to expect. Good luck with it.

I’m hoping I can lose more than 50lbs following this plan πŸ™‚

Wow, TracyJ, I am seriously impressed. As you say, it’s a lifestyle as well as a way to lose weight. I am just at the beginning (did Day 3 yesterday), so have a long way to go, but am amazed and fascinated by it all and so impressed with everyone’s stories. (and rather pleased that I have lost 7lbs…. πŸ™‚ )

Well done Moogie and TracyJ!

It’s perfectly logical that the rate of weight loss will decrease as time goes on if you stick to the same calorie intake. Your TDEE will fall with weight loss so there will be less of a calorie deficit as time goes on.

Sarah

hi just adding my pennys worth, its been just over one year and im down 42lbs i still have another 30lbs to go, i have no doubts that its do-able. best of luck on your journey xx

i’m so glad i posted this topic

it gives me hope

i have 50 lbs 2 go

wow all of u r doing great

coffeegal

18 lbs already & so soon u must b ecstatic

still don’t understand that stone system but thanks 4 correcting it

Moogie

close 2 50 lbs i’m impressed
    this means 4 me not 2 b so impatient πŸ™‚

TracyJ

44lbs congrats seriously quite an achievement

i like how u gave the timeline of lbs

again gives me a light @ the end of the dark tunnel i used b in
    b4 this lifestyle

aniann

u will

i’ve lost 25+-

75 lbs loss is the goal

so almost 26% loss

tomtommum

7 lbs after 3 days only! wow

fast for life

40 lbs that is so great! this means i will make it & so will u

& so
    will we all

yay πŸ™‚

so how much more lbs stone kilogram do we all have 2 go?

i have 50+- more 2 go

goal 145 lbs

I haven’t set myself a target weight only a target look and a feel If i was heading for a mid range bmi that would be about 8st 12 but i think i would look to scrawny so i started at 10 st 4 in now 9 st 9 still looking podgy round the belly at the moment so will keep on going.

I have more than 50pounds to lose but 50 is my latest goal. Good to set expectations looks like slow and steady will win the race as they say. Once I can get it going as a life style way of eating I’m sure it will work. That’s the hard part right now shifting from diet thinking to lifestyle

ljc1011

“I haven’t set myself a target weight only a target look”

i like that philosophy cool

redflame625

“Once I can get it going as a life style way of eating I’m sure it will work. That’s the hard part right now shifting from diet thinking to lifestyle”

the lifestyle part was different but now it gives u joy
    doesn’t it? instead of the diet frame of mind

wish u success

Hi Everyone, I will be turning 50 in December, but am already in menopause over the past year. I did the HCG diet and lost 120 lbs over a year and a half. It completely changed how I eat, however I have gained 20 of those 120 back over the last year. I am 5’7″ and currently weigh 230 lbs so obviously I still have a good bit to lose. I really really want to find a way to lose 50 lbs to get to 180. I’ve been doing the “Eat Stop Eat” fasting routine (fast for 16 hrs, eat for 8 hrs every day) over the last 3 weeks and lost 4 1/2 lbs the 1st week, then gained a lb and a half over the next 2 weeks. I work out at the gym 1/2 hr 4 days a week. I just entered my info in one of those calculators online (actually used 3 different ones on 3 different sites), and all of them said to maintain my weight I should be eating around 2300 calories a day, 1800 to lose weight!

I currently eat 1200 – 1300 and can’t lose weight. I’m terrified of eating more cause I don’t want to gain any more. I already eat healthier than all of my friends (no bread or processed carbs, mostly fruit, veggies, and meat). I’m considering switching to the Fast Diet. Since I adjusted well to the HCG requirement of 500 calories/day, I don’t think I’d have trouble with that at all. My trouble is how much to eat on the non-fast days! Help!

sdrand77 welcome

wow 120 lbs congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

i’m sure u will do great on this fastdaylifestyle

the calculator in this forum will help 2 (up under how?)

& like me the nonfastdays i count cals

“I already eat healthier than all of my friends (no bread or processed carbs, mostly fruit, veggies, and meat)”

even healthy eating can go overboard i know being a type2diab

but click on names go 2 their topics & replies u will c

allot of people have the same concerns

& hopefully that will help

wish u a stress free journey πŸ™‚

sdrand77

oops

forgot 2 put link about how many calories on nonfastdays

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/

Thanks for the quick response, wittldnrUSA! Yes, I used the calculator, and it says I should be eating 2345 calories/day on my non-fast days! I can’t even imagine eating that many calories in one day, and I can’t believe that I could lose weight eating that much. That’s more like what I ate before I went on HCG (although back then it was fast food and frozen dinners)!

sdrand77

oh ok

then i would use that 2345 4 only 1 day feastday mine is sunday

u know ur body better than a calculator

the other nonfastdays 1200-2000

their no description of u

now if u want share the details so we can c if there is an error

however i’m sure there isn’t

just as long as u don’t starve ur body from nutrients

otherwise ur body super slows down ur metabolism and super resists losing any lbs

again success

10 months of 5:2, lost 28.5 kg (almost 4st7lb; 63lb), over 10 point reduction in BMI. It can be done!

caroline.j.rees amazing results! well done on your loss, x

caroline.j.rees

yay someone lost over 50 lbs wooohoo

in 10 months

tell us how? ur routine?

congrats on ur impressive loss of 63!!!!!!!!!!!!! lbs

so i can look 4ward in 3 months 2 have a loss of

48 lbs on top of my loss 25+-

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow

u must b so so proud

oops meant 38 lbs

math wrong

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz shortwave in brain πŸ˜€

My routine? Keep carbs to a minimum on fast days, only have one meal and no snacks on fast days, try to get at least 12 hour fast overnight every night.

However, I think I’m lucky to be one of those who loses weight easily.

Good luck with your continued progress…I’m sure you’ll get there if you keep the faith.

caroline.j.rees

what was ur routine on nonfastdays?

r u now a 6:1? this elites status πŸ˜€ that we r
    all trying 2 achieve?

really congrats

I’ve lost 33 lbs so far, started at the beginning of April, right after the movie aird on PBS in US. I lost first 18 lbs in the first six weeks, without a minute of excercise. Then I bought eliptical trainer, and added almost daily 30 minutes on it. The weight loss goes slower now, once in a while it hits a plateau for few weeks, before getting down a little bit again, but general trend is definitely in the right direction. still planning to go at leaast another 10 lbs, if not more. I am pretty sure 50 is possible.

joanna

congrats ☺☺☺☺☺

i just got an elliptical w/ no handles

fell right off

now will have it situated so that if i fall

it will be on the bed

something 2do w/ balance

yes we will both get there β˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ–²β–²β–²β–² climbing the mountain

& when we reach the top we can have fun sliding happily down

in our healthy slim selves πŸ˜€

My Wii reckons I should be aiming for 9st 3lb, which would be another 2st 9lb (37lb) for me to lose as it stands at the moment but I’ll be happy if I can hit 10st (140lb).

By the way, if anyone wants to see my transformation (a picture says a thousand words!) it can be seen here:
    http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/5-2-diet-results-f32/moogie-s-5-2-results-over-20kg-lost-in-a-year-t7925.html

Other members have also posted their 5:2 before & after/during photos here:
    http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/5-2-diet-results-f32/

wow u look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worth copy/pasting

the links again

(a picture says a thousand words!) it can be seen here:

http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/5-2-diet-results-f32/moogie-s-5-2-results-over-20kg-lost-in-a-year-t7925.html

Other members have also posted their 5:2 before & after/during photos here:

http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/5-2-diet-results-f32/

Moogie, you look fantastic. πŸ™‚

@wiltldnrusa Nothing special on non-fast days until recently when I started increasing the length of the overnight fast by skipping breakfast most days and at the same time reducing my carb intake with an aim of keeping it below 150g on non-fast days and as low as poss on fast days. Since then weightloss has picked up again but I still need to lose another 10kg to get to goal. May go to 6:1 then, we’ll see…

My before and after (or rather, ‘so-far’)photos can be seen here: http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/5-2-diet-results-f32/think-it-s-time-for-some-before-almost-after-shots-t8178.html

caroline.j.rees

u may call me usa

great ur super close

yay

Wow, Caroline, looking good! Well done!

Fantastic, Caroline! Is it mother and daughter…?
    Ninna

My husband and I started July 14th and untill now he has gone from around 96 kg till 76 kg now. I have lost somewhat around 10 kg in the same time span.

P@t

hi u may call me usa

211.644 lbs – 167.551 = 44.093 lbs wow congrats 2 him

22.0462 u loss wooooooo hooooooooo πŸ˜€

us women always seem 2 lose less than men ugh &
    it takes longer 2 lose
    who knows why πŸ™

congrats 2 both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true I lose 20kg very fast with some hcg drops
    and with some good diet from Dr.Atkins……

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply.