Got back into it

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tenoro 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• It’s now my 2nd fast day of the week and I’ve been eating quite well over the week too hopefully can see some loss. I’m looking to lose 3 stone but we will see what happens!

Let me know about what foods you eat during a fast day? 😺😺

Sometimes nothing at all – depends on how it is going. When I do eat, it is mostly fruit. Not fashionable on these sites I know but it works for me. I will also permit myself a little pickled herring with salad. That works better than it sounds (or perhaps I think that because I have worked in Norway). My wife also 5:2s and she favours a hard boiled egg with her salad.

Canned tuna and salad, omelete with feta cheese, soup. The weather is cold here so I’m tending towards soup at the moment

Welcome Amyb,
    I started 7 weeks ago and I´m also aiming for losing 3 stones. I have already lost 1.2 stones so I´ve 1.8 stones to go. My method on FD is to eat nothing at breakfast, only drink green tea and one cup of coffee. At lunch I have a single bouillon in boiled water (just a 10 cal). Sometimes I have to add 2 boiled eggs at lunch if I´m really hungry (ca 150 cal). Then I have an early diner (around 6 o´clock) which is very light (chicken salad, salmon or similar). I want to press myself on FD in order to lose weight fast, because it fits my personality better to do things aggressively in a shorter period than to do it more slowly over a long period.
    Best of luck to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.