Getting Ready for Day ONE tomorrow

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Puny 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Have been planning to start my first time on the programme tomorrow – I shall have to go shopping in the morning for a few bits – I think Im going to start with a non fasting day (as the kids aren’t back at school til Tues) Anyone got any first time tips for me X

hi Cazza and welcome,
    i think one of the best tips is to measure everywhere before you start, then you have something to refer to when weight loss slows, it will give you the boost to keep going and show that it is working still,
    try to go as long as possible before you eat, many find once they start to eat it kicks in the hunger pangs,
    drink plenty if you feel hungry it will help and will pass after about 30 mins if you wait before giving in and eating.
    one poster recommends keeping an emergency piece of friut to hand if the above doesnt work,
    best of luck! xx

Just plan ahead. Drink plenty. I find diet coke a lifesaver even though i don’t usually drink it. Go for as long as possible then have a decent eve meal. I always save calories for a snack before bed to stop me feeling hungry.

I try to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible on a fast day to avoid temptation. I also plan an easy meal for dinner so that I don’t have to spend too much time in the danger zone.

I am not someone who likes to drink water but I’ve found chilled tap water with a slice of lemon or lime an absolute life saver. I also drink teas that don’t require any milk like Lady/Earl Grey, Jasmin etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.