From Across The Pond….Issues,Advice?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
From Across The Pond….Issues,Advice?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 9 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• My name is Tom 46 yr old father of 5 + 2 Grandsons. Started the 5:2 end of Jan at around 265lbs, not sure how many damn stones that is but I guess a lot :).Current weight April 18 is around 244lbs ish…I fast from Sunday evening until Tuesday Morning.Then Wed evening to Friday Morning.Recently I have been doing very strict with water, coffee, some veg or meat, but way under or just at 600 cals.Just seems if I drink or eat at all after I gain and stay around 245-247. I do crossfit 3-4 times per week. Why have I stopped recomendations???

Hi Bndpdler and welcome:

The average weight loss for men on 5:2 is about a pound a week. You have lost about 21 pounds in 11 weeks. You are doing just fine.

Your weight loss will not be consistent, and it will slow down as you go along because you will not benefit from your initial, quick water weight loss.

Here is some information that will help you understand your progress and issues as you go forward with 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.