Fourth month update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  franfit 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Ok, so here is my four month update…..started at 13 stone 3lbs back in January and at my weigh in this morning I am 11.7…..so that is 4lbs off two stone……which was my target for the whole year!

Finding fast days really easy…struggle more with non fast days because I don’t want to snack too much on choccies etc. really surprised at progress in last month because we have eaten out a lot…I guess it just shows if you do your fast days right then you can indulge a bit the other five days.

I am conscious that my calorie count needs to fall on normal days as my weight has dropped, but so far so good. Cannot really imagine not eating this way now…..the fast days do get easier the more you do and my two keys things have been drinking plenty and also only weighing once a month which cuts out the ups and down of too regular weigh-ins plus I get a great sense of anticipation before each weigh in.

Certainly people are really noticing my weight loss more than me, so the the comments are lovely and really motivating. I have upped my target for the year to 2.5 to 3 stone because I feel that is achievable and will get me down to around 10 and a half stone which is probably still to heavy for my height….5ft 4in…but given I was heading towards 13.5 at the start of the year, it is all good.

So for anyone thinking of doing the 5/2, give it a go….it really couldn’t be simpler!

nlwtasha, so happy to hear about your success! This plan has been working well for me, too 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.