Food shopping and other temptations

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Food shopping and other temptations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tombaron 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi Guys,

I’m new to the forum but have had success with 5:2 last year when I lost a stone and a half. I’ve put about a stone back on and now I’m doing 4:3 to start with while I train for the new football season and the Birmingham Half marathon in October.

Anyway, has anyone ever been food shopping on a fast day? My other half wanted to do the weekly shop and it was murder as she was picking up the food I want to eat. She will eventually be doing the diet with me but has just been in hospital so is making up for the lack of good food!

Another question – what other things make you think of food and what can’t you do on a fast day that makes you hungry? Does anyone have any advice on how to avoid these temptations? I now leave my wallet at home when I go to work so I can’t buy any food, this is working very well…until I get home!

“I can eat in X hours, its not too long” Did a 27 hour fast yesterday due to a change in work patterns and my colleague was handing around cake, the last 4 hours were hard but I wasn’t craving food, was just quite peckish!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.