food diary

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Paisleysma 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hello All

I have been on the diet for 3 weeks now, Not really lost any weight. (Tend to lose it after a Fast Day, Then put it back on) I think that i eat too much on my non-fast days. So, i was thinking is there a food diary that i could fill in, on the these days? Or could there be one on the website?

I would be very grateful if someone could give me some advice on this

a read

Hello, ‘a read’ – Many people use the free tools on MyFitnessPal to keep track of their intake.
    Go to:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

With best wishes.

Hi a read
    I use MyFitnessPal and find it very easy to use and a good way of keeping track of calories on both fast and non-fast days – would recommend it

Hello

Thanks for your help

It’s not my Fast-day today, but i have been filling it in, and it very useful

Do you count calories on your non-fast days? I am not really losing much weight at the moment, so i thought it might help me!!

I have found I write everything I eat down. That way I can see how many calories I am comsuming every day, so if I eat a bit too much over a couple of days I will add another fast day in the week. It seems to work for me

I too use My Fitness Pal app, but only to track my fast day eating. Also, there are several 5:2 groups on there you can join, and an awful lot of support and enthusiasm for this Plan. MANY success stories and ideas, lotsa love for the 5:2 !
    Also, I log my food on MFP on fast days BEFORE I eat a bite; it helps me plan my food, and I feel guilty even touching anything I hadn’t planned into my 500 calorie day. Works for me! (Started 6/20/13, down 7.4 pounds, 60 years old).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.