First weigh in

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lindyw 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Ok, so I was not going to weigh myself at all for six months, but after first month I decided…this weekend…I needed to gauge how well I was doing. I’d have guessed a loss of about 4lbs based on things feeling a tiny bit looser…but actual weight loss was 8lbs in four weeks…totally blown away because this programme of eating is so simple and easy to follow.

I always do Tuesday and Thursday fast days and have found it relatively easy to keep under 500 calories….water is the key for me, drinking often during day.

On non fast days, I have been sensible, but not really counted calories, although I have totally cut out alcohol unless it is weekend!

My target is to lose 2 stone in a year and I do feel that is increasingly a reasonable target which I can keep off by continue up to eat this way.

Anyone, just wanted to encourage anyone thinking of doing this..it genuinely couldn’t be simpler and even if my weight slows up, which I kinda expect it to, I should still be down at least a stone by the time I go on holiday in sept!!!

Great loss nlwtasha, keep going.
    😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.