First week weigh in..very pleased

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
First week weigh in..very pleased

This topic contains 452 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  Bigby56 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 451 through 458 (of 458 total)

• Week 185…after 310 fasts..

Getting back on board has been difficult not the fast days but the non fast days…more my fault as making more full dinners which we have normally cut back on.
    I think the start of the year is more difficult for most people if they have over eaten at Christmas.
    We have both discussed the situation and realise we both must pull in on the food…we still have Christmas treats about leaving them just a small bit for a Friday which is our day off…

I have lost 1 lb…loosing to date 31lbs

Hubby is 2 lbs on..loosing to date 17 lbs

Cutting bread down for hubby this week see if it makes a difference.

Week 188…after 316 fasts…

I seem to have missed three weeks of blogging usual for me….we have been away this week, celebrating birthdays and anniversary…lots of meals eaten…
    We have both been maintaining our weight managing the two fasts per week.

I have stayed the same…loosing to date 31 lbs

Hubby has stayed the same….loosing to date 17 lbs

Just a birthday to celebrate tomorrow then back to trying to move some weight…always better in the warmer months

Week 189…after 318 fasts..

We have been celebrating another birthday and a overnight visit from step daughter. My hubby is going through hospital tests again and we don’t know what’s going on…I am suspended him from fasting as his mind isn’t very focused. We are both very worried.

I have put 1 lb on…..loosing to date 29 lbs

Hubby suspended from fasting..

I shall continue to fast on my own, hubby trying to fast as he goes but I am not logging him.. no news on what’s ahead for us…

Jean I’m so sorry. The waiting must be hideous. Hoping above hope you have positive news and outcome very soon xxx

Thanks Sarah x

Week 190…after fasting 320 fasts

It’s been a hectic week hubby had been in hospital for three days, a big worry. I have managed the two fasts, dog walking with the coming and going as you do.
    Hubby has had confirmation his cancer has returned and we are devastated, one step at a time trying to keep positive.

I have lost 1lb… loosing to date 30 lbs

Hubby suspended from fasting

One step at a time……

March..Week 194…after fasting 328 fasts…

I am continuing to fast, doing two fasts a week. Maintaining at the moment and very steady. 2 lbs under goal…..Checking in monthly.

Life is not very good for us, my hubby is just going to start 12 weeks chemo and then three weeks of radiotherapy 4 months in all…so very hard for us both….then on top of this the virus I have to keep him safe from all bugs.

I have stayed the same…loosing to date 30 lbs

Hubby suspended from fasting

Charlie the dog..lost 2lbs

Trying time but I will try and not wobble and stay on track…

Posting on here at the moment Monthly, while I am maintaining …if weight starts to come back…I will go back to post weekly.

Symba7
    We are sending our best wishes and hopes to you and your husband for a speedy recovery from his treatment. You must be in the midst of the most trying times. Your positivity is an inspiration to us all. Take care and we send our very best wishes.
    Bigby

Viewing 8 posts - 451 through 458 (of 458 total)

You must be logged in to reply.