first day over with…yay!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
first day over with…yay!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sal254c 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all, thought I’d join the forum for some much needed support! I have seen the documentary and read the book and took the plunge with my first fast today. Start weight 11.2 3/4lbs this morning. It wasn’t too bad today, I’ve had waves of feeling famished. Started with a filter coffee, no brekkie..then had lunch and a dinner…I’ve been weighing the food so I get an accurate calorie content. I almost feel off the wagon a few times, mainly when clearing the kids platesand when cooking for them!! What kept me on the staight and narrow was reminding myself that i can eat what i fancied tomorrow!! Tomorrow I shall eat healthily. Good luck everyone. Will give an update again. 🙂

hi Sal and welcome to the forum!

sounds like you have it all worked out so good luck and keep us posted on your progress!!

happy fasting 🙂

Cheers Angie 🙂

Sal,

Wecome to the last diet you will ever need! The 5:2 has been a life-changer for me 🙂

Carla

Welcome Sal! 🙂

Great that you have read the book and seen the doco – you are armed with lots of info for a successful start. 🙂 sounds like you have a great approach too.

Do have a good look around the forum tho – especially the topic Hello Newbies (or did I mean the Welcome to all newbies, which hasn’t been added to for a while? Anyway, just have a look around) – for lots of additional tips.

Do take lots of measurements now – not just your weight, but also your bust, waist, tummy, hips, thighs, neck and arms – these can show loss even if the scales don’t – and dig out those skinny jeans that you used to fit into to try on from time to time. Taking a ‘before’ photo is also good, and just noting how you look in the mirror…

And do give this Way Of Eating at least 6 weeks before expecting significant results – you may be lucky and get immediate loss but lots don’t. The average loss OVER TIME is about a pound a week, but lots get less – it depends on many factors. But slow and steady can still win the race!

Best wishes for your journey.
    Cheers
    Sassy 😀

Cheers Carla and Sassy…I was up late last night having a good read around the website and calculated my TTEE whatever its called. It has been great to eat what I want today. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.