First day of fasting whilst under attack from toddler tantrums

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
First day of fasting whilst under attack from toddler tantrums

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AnnieNZ 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I’m on my first day. My toddler is excelling herself in her Diva Fever. Words of encouragement appreciated on either issue 🙂

Hi Payney79, I hope you survived yesterday? I am experiencing a similar thing today – 5th fast day for me but my 4 year old is currently throwing a wobbly because I won’t let her have a lolly. It’s 8am! Urgh. Give me strength.

Its Still today for me lol. If i breathed wrong mine had a meltdown. I was close to one myself.
    I’m struggling with fasting and am a little confused. If i do 2 days back to back it means last meal lets say sat pm, then 500 calories through the next day (sun) the same Monday and then eat normally Tuesday??

Hi Payney79. Your logic sounds correct to me. Did you make it through the 2nd day ok? Have to admire you – doing a back to back. When I first tried 5:2, I survived very well reminding myself that I could eat after the next sleep. I pretty much fell off the wagon pretty quickly but have been inspired to start again. Here’s hoping that the New Year is a good motivator. I have much damage wrecked over Christmas to undo. 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.