First day in a long journey

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
First day in a long journey

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  plumpkim 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• My names Sam and I’m 21
    Today is my first day of trying this diet. I have a 2year old daughter and as a stay at home mom she does keep me busy.
    I currently weigh 15 stone but at 5ft 8 I have to admit I don’t look it. I currently wear clothes that are a 14/16.
    I’m uncomfortable in my body completely at the min. I want to loose 4 stone by sept 2015 as we have our dream holiday to Jamaica booked and I don’t want to look as disgusting as I felt this year.
    I am aiming to be a size 12/10.

I’m looking for someone that has the same problem with their baby weight to share progress with and for a bit of support ?
    And a bit of recipe swapping for those fast days

Thanks

Hello Sam. I haven’t got any babyweight to lose, mine was just from eating too much!

Good luck with your resolution, having a dream holiday in Jamaica sounds like a good incentive.

Hi Sam, this is my first week too. Today was my second fast day and I can honestly say it was quite easy. At last I think I’ve found something I can stick to without feeling deprived.
    I’m almost 37 and have a three year old and my weight has crept up and up since he was born 🙁
    I’m currently a 14/16 and want to be a 12. Got about 3 stones to lose.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.