First Day

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Shyboy 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Day one starting with my fast on “hump day”. I have 25 pounds total to lose and high blood pressure to get under control. I will attempt to keep my calories under 500 and hope for the best. All other diets have been temporary. This does look like its sustainable as I can adjust my fast days to best fit my calendar.

Good luck to all and fingers crossed for me!

Good luck to you. I did my first fast day on Monday and the next fast day is tomorrow. I found Monday really easy and drinking water was the key suggested by so many on this site. I wish us both luck and would love to know how you get on. x x

Day one of 5:2 was great. I sailed through my first fast with very little hunger and no headache. It was a very busy day, so that helped keep my mind off what I was doing.

I’m sure the next fast will take a little more effort. I will try to cut my calories. I consumed 448 calories yesterday and I think I can definitely get by on less. It didn’t feel like fasting at all.

My next fast will be on Monday, so I hope to eat healthy and be smart in the coming days.

Hi, Good luck to you and all.
    This is my second attempt. I didn´t do very well last time then I´ve been out of routine for 5 weeks along with a two week holiday.
    I have around 15 pounds to lose.

Glad it was an easy day for sara and jdematteo.

Hi today was my 1st day and i have to admit it has been ok..I think i will count calories on all my days for a couple of weeks to keep myself in check.. I would like to lose 2 stone and my husband just did my measurements and said we might need 2 tape measures lol… I do love my coffee and can’t enjoy it black so needed about 100 cals today for milk.. Oh well i’ve almost completed day 1 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.