FIRST DAY!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  YvonneB 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi Guys..

I am Gemma – nice to meet you all.

So today is my first shot at 5:2 diet, I am going to do either mon-wed or mon-thur depending on how I feel.

What are your best quick and easy meal ideas?

Thanks and happy Monday!

Hi Gem871! I just joined on November 1st and love it so far. I like to hear different meal ideas, as well. So far for fasting days I have had soups, apple with cheese, oatmeal, sweet potato, and cereal. Green tea is a must for me on fasting days. It helps with cravings and the flavored green tea is really good. I have several different flavors of it that I keep in my pantry. I have a cup of hot green tea for breakfast and then I take a jar of cold green tea to work with me and I sip on it throughout the evening.
    You may be interested in joining the thread November 2106 challenge. Sometimes people will post what they are eating for the day in that thread and there are posts from all around the world.

Hi Yvonne. How are you finding it so far?

Ah yes I do have some green tea so i’ll give that a whirl! Oh yes i’ll have to join that thread and see, I have to admit I am finding it difficult so far but I just keep thinking – I CAN EAT TOMORROW! haha.

Hope your day is going well?

Gemma x

Gemma, so far my day is going well. I am fasting today. Sometimes I find bit easy and other times it’s difficult. I have to take it hour by hour because I may be hungry for a few minutes but then it will go away. And sometimes it’s not really hunger it’s a craving.
    I forgot to mention in my last post that you can find a lot of good recipes online for your fast days. I found a lot and put them on my Pinterest board.
    Where do you live? I am in Georgia, United States.

Hi Yvonne,

Halfway through my first day, I am quite hungry but I am drinking water and trying to think of tomorrow and what I can have to eat!

I am in the UK! 🙂 x

Good morning Gemma! So how did your full day of fasting go? Have you found any recipes? Tomorrow will be a fast day for me and I will be making a pilaf recipe that I found online plus a nice spinach-egg-tomato bake. Hope you have a great day!

Hi Yvonne – my day was ok, I did end up going a little bit over my calories.

My next fasting day is Thursday and I feel better prepared for Thursday 🙂

I hope you have a good day, let me know how you get on.

🙂 x

Do you have facebook Yvonne – could chat on there ?

Gemma I don’t use Facebook anymore but I have hangouts. Do you have that? If not, maybe there is another chat app.

Yes whats your email?

You should be able to find me under the name mommybenson let me know if not.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply.