Finally the program that works for me!!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Mind Coping strategies for hunger
Finally the program that works for me!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• This program is great because it lets you eat some foods you love and still loose weight. The “fast” days are not really strict “fasts” and I can manage them just fine! I thought I would be starving on those days but its not the case at all. I think this diet works so well for me because I don’t have to be disciplined and follow a strict diet every single day for months and months; I can mange to eat just 500 cal twice a week and on other days its great to have 2000 cal a day – for me its a huge amount of food (if you include lots of fruits and veggies). Being on a strict diet (whether its Paleo, vegan, counting points, or any other diet) was just impossible for me to do every single day; on this program I have so much more freedom and lots of food choices and mentally it feels so liberating! Thanks to this great diet I will FINALLY succeed!!!

Hi Marla and welcome:

I agree with what you say, but I have to ask if your TDEE is 2000?

The way 5:2 works is you eat 500 or less on your two diet days, and your TDEE or less on your five non diet days.

Here is the information you need to be successful on 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.