fifteen so far fifty five to go

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
fifteen so far fifty five to go

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KnitALot 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I’ve have been doing the 4:3 for over a month now. On my fast days, I wait until dinnertime to eat my 500 cal. The first few weeks my fast days were extremely challenging, but now I actually prefer to jog my 3 miles on my fast days. I have lost 15 lbs so far, but I need to lose 55 more. Jogging is becoming a lot more fun as the weight drops off. I hope to be ready to do some local 5k races by spring. Currently I weigh 205. Looking forward to dropping to under 200. Hoping it will happen in the next couple of weeks!

hi and welcome KnitALot!!

congrats on your progress so far, that’s amazing, keep going 🙂

Excellent KnitALot that is fantastic progress as Angie says. Good luck with the next 55!! You can do it 🙂

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I have a long way to go but I feel like I’m on my way.

I’m continuing to lose weight and am now able to run somewhat faster. Very close to getting under 200 lbs. It’s exciting to see the progress. While I wish it would all happen a little faster, I realize it is going to take time. After I hit 190 my plan is to switch back to 5:2 as well as a 1000 cal a day diet one day a week. By that time, I should be able to run outside on a fairly regular basis and I anticipate needing some more calories to keep up my running schedule (I want to be able to do a 10k by the end of the summer). Nice to see clothes fitting better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.