Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,940 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Nanafixit 4 hours, 36 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,101 through 23,150 (of 35,427 total)

• Evening All..

All windows done..thank goodness not really keen on that job..

Hospital sorted so as long as his blood is ok and the bug test comes back on Monday fine we are ready to go. Lovely new hospital and a cafe near the ward too, for me 😂….Visiting 10 to 8, far too long, I will be doing 2 or 3 hours in the afternoon in between Charlie walks..Charlie will be very upset when he’s not here..

Fasting has gone fine, not been near the scales so don’t know what to expect tomorrow..

Minols..
    Lovely to meet the old man…is he your walking man or a different one..just lovely to give them company..

Hedgehog..
    Lovely a ball pool, we never had them when my girls were young…lovely to take the grandchildren from America..

Dave..
    I just love ice cream….vans never seem to come around here ☹️

Forest walk tonight before the rain starts..

Jean x

Glad you got the jobs done Jean!
    Frustrating to not get the job finished, Dave.
    Had a small helping of kale salad to keep me going, a bit more to eat after I walk Xena.

Evening all x

Its just started to rain here but nothing major, although I think it is due to get worse in the night.
    It seems much darker tonight and its only 9.15 😦

We went for our long coast walk on Monday, which was great. Since then its just been work, work work! Ive been doing extra and now Neil has a run of late shifts where hes not home til 11ish, so my evenings are boring.
    I was going to have a FD but ended up baking, so then had to sample them 😃
    Couldnt be bothered making myself a meal though, just snacks, which is worse. Its because I dont plan and prepare.

Not had a FD this week, so I wont have lost those 3lbs I keep losing and putting back on! Feel bloated so have tried drinking lots of squash today.

Im looking after 2 cats for 3 days starting in the morning. Ive looked after them before, just 2 pop in visits each day and they do like a fuss!

Think I might make a cup of chamomile tea (yes I like it!), finish loading up some photos and then head up for an early night.
    I might even plan my meals for next 2 days and do 800s.

Jean, glad its all systems go for Monday. It sounds like Steve will be giving you a list each day for what to take in for him!
    Cant believe your neighbours are disputing something that is clearly marked on the land deeds! Why now?

Dave, this weather may well scupper your sport, both playing and watching, so hope you manage to get to do something.

Minols, enjoy your week whilst the boy is away. A chance to catch up or get ahead and do some lean eating!

HH, sounds like Xena is back to normal now? Are you back on keto?

Mel, think you are back today, but are you off again somewhere next week?

Nana, you seem to be doing very well with the weight loss. Well done. Are you doing 500 x 2 per week.

It still feels warm and I have the fan on in the bedroom as I had to close the window.
    But I can hear the wind is getting up….

Speedway was good,we beat the top of the league, lovely sunny day in the end.I need to practice bowls before Monday but weather is looking very dodgy up to Monday 😖🥴. Will see how it is when I get up tomorrow.

Looked at the weather tomorrow from 9 am to 7 pm..thunder and lightening forecast..surely not all day!!

Lovely Charlie walk in the forest just takes a hour, slow walk, we really enjoy it..a bit up and down…might be shorter walks tomorrow…

Hedgehog..
    A kale salad?? Doesn’t sound exciting..

Kay..
    Hoping you got your couple if 800 days planned…try and get back on board again…it’s hard after the breaks..
    They did say at the hospital the food is not too bad if you are not too fussy..whatever that means 😂

The legal surveyor of the boundaries another price of £800 for a chat and letter!!…we were in the wrong job!…
    I think we are going to call their bluff ..we will write a letter telling them the boundaries can’t be changed or altered and have to keep as they are, as they have been there for 24 years since the builder handed them over, our legal team ( Keith at citizens advice, he was lovely but must of been 90) have looked at ours and their land Registry plans and can’t understand what the problem is. If they disagree it would have to be them to take it further.

How does that sound?

Well nearly to bed..we have all had our milk, boy been to potty…about ready…🤞for scales tomorrow..

Night night
    Jean x

Jean… Sounds nice and pompous! My dad was a lawyer and though I loved him to bits, pomposity got him through. Go for it!
    Mx

Jean, sounds good! x

Morning all!
    Jean- that sounds like a plan, it might shock them enough to make them stop, real shame it’s so expensive…the only thing I would say is that if you want to move in the future you do have to declare any neighbour disputes, which could put people off, but then you can’t let them get away with keep moving fences either 😤 My kale salad I just love- it has a tahini dressing which wilts it, really fancied it yesterday, it’s healthy but the dressing has lots of calories!
    Dave- glad that you won the speedway! Hope you get to do some bowling practice.
    Minols- My dad was very pompous in a way with writing- we found lots of letters & copies of emails he’d written to complain about faulty goods etc, he was king of that!😂
    Kay- a couple of 800 days will help you feel less bloated…I am up & down like that with the same few pounds! Hope the scales aren’t too hard on you, must be really hard not to pick when Neil’s not there in the evening! I’ve stuck to keto apart from on our trips away, but it’s quite hard doing the 800cal days, so I just wanted a break so I can eat a few of the more fattening things!
    Mel- hope you can get off the 🍷 diet & get back on track! How long before you’re away again? 😁
    Nana- hope your meal out was good?
    My poor son- his girlfriend has just finished with him 😢, he is really upset…seems he’s just too sensible & mature for her 😣. He did say he was still going to give her the scrap book still so she could realise how nice he is & what she’s missing…
    I have lost a pound overall this week- technically 2lbs, as 1lb appeared over last weekend! Jean, I don’t know how your weight is so stable within a pound or so, mine can go up & down by 2-3lbs easily over just a few days! A nice meal planned for hubby & I tonight, then I might fast tomorrow. Strangely, I have gone off chocolate since I’ve had a week of more ‘normal’ keto?! Was quite miserable for son ladt night, but I cheered myself up with slatgering on my fave moisturiser instead of chocolate?! What has happened to me?!
    Enjoy the lovely summery weather everone? 😉

HH – sorry to hear about your son… You forget how precarious relationships can be when you’re young, how risky it is to start something and how sore it is to finish it.

The gent isn’t my usual ‘walking man’… There are just quite a lot of gents who walk dogs around here. A couple of them do it I think to get them through a long retirement day as their retrievers seem to get an hour or so 3 times a day… They used to be quite tall dogs, now they’re the height of corgis! Mostly it’s short conversations, but a couple have been bereaved recently, one had a sil take his own life. These conversations are often a bit longer so they can g et some things out of their heads, have them heard, and maybe go home a little ‘relieved’ – some of the weight has been shared or something. Dog walking really is good for the soul!

Oh the irony… Just been wittering on and the old boy is giving me that ‘come on, let’ s get out of here’look… And I’m hearing the rain and wishing I had a cat instead! Better practise what I preach!

Mx

HH, what a shame for your son….I have no wish to be that age again 😟
    Well done on the pound and losing the pound from last week.
    Enjoy your meal later.

Minols, it only takes a bit of your time to be able to make a small difference to someone 😉

No storm here yet, but there was an earthquake further down the coast!

Down a pound, but still 2 up from couple of weeks ago and overall 10 pounds still to go…lol

I sort of have a plan today which includes drinking lots more fluids. But first, off to feed the cats and then to work!

Kay x

Morning All..

A very rainy start but easing a bit..wet weather gear in from the car and Charlie just won’t put his harness on we have this every day..I am now having my cuppa and he is staring at me..I am calling his bluff …

I have stayed the same this week…Steve said as soon as you are off the button the weight gain starts, he has now suspended 5.2…he has gained 3 lbs over three weeks 😬..

Hedgehog..
    So sad on a breakup especially after a year a long time in a young life..maybe it’s the uni life she is looking to…if it’s to be they will get back together..

Nothing has been registered with solicitor unless he goes down that route, I don’t think they have the money unless dad steps in ( the one shooting the bullets!)…an appointment is £300 without doing anything…if you can find anyone taking you on, totally uninterested.

I thought you were doing better than me..I see the goal but I can’t get there…

Minols..
    So many people on their own, it’s awful..a thing I dread…I always try and talk to people who are by their selves when out and about..I might be the only person they talk too…

Kay..
    Well done on the pound off all in the right direction..have a good day at work…..give a few cuddles to the pussy’s..

Cuppa to drink and the boys now asleep!…WALKIES!

Jean x

Ok, first of six FD800s! I can do this! Got home pm yesterday and took Jodie for a walk. All I could feel was my bloated stomach. So I was looking forward to today. When we go away like that I am pretty good at first then get worse and worse as the days go by til I am having cake and crisps etc. After the six days at home the Kent lot we were with come up to us to break the journey then all on to self catering near Durham for a week, then two days back with us, so 10 days in all. I really need this break between the two to regroup.
    Jean, I think the route you are looking at is definitely the best way forward. HH sorry about the breakup, after a couple of bad boys she will realise her mistake! Have a good day everyone, fasting or not.

Mel..
    Good luck on the run of 6 days…it’s a hard one but should bring good results…it’s very hard in company to fast or be careful…

We are eating out at lunch time..we were going tonight but I can’t eat large dinners so thought it a better option…glass of red too..

Jean x

Well done the weight losers,The sun is out so may get a chance to bowl for an hour or so, shopping got to be done.I have lost 3lbs this week 😄. Heidi is very dozy but if I go out of the room she follows me,even stuck her nose in the shower this morning.

No sun here…thoroughly wet. The showers of this last week have had me wet a lot, but the sun has been really hot in between so soon dried out. Not today – constant. So I decided on an old technique and I through on old walking sandals on the basis that feet try out quicker than shoes, and NOTHING ruins the look of these – they have no style…they are there own ‘style’! The joy is, I get to see my sparkley purple toenails.

Off to get me robes cleaned for a wqedding next week, and then more visits. Tonight will be salad from the takeaway, a good tidy up…and then the boy comes home in the morning – yippeeeee!
    Mx

Dave- well done, 3lbs off is brilliant! Hope you get some bowling in…
    Jean- well done for you staying the same! I ended up giving Xena a treat every time she put her harness on as she hated it, but she’s now learnt it means a fun walkies so she’s fine. Callibg his bluff hopefully will work though! Hope you don’t get too wet & enjoy lunch out…
    Kay- give the cats a hug from me, I miss ours…
    Minols- well done for braving the rain…in sandals?! Maybe your purple toe nails will be a talking point too!
    Felt really bad as we met an elderly gent with an elderly dog on our walk, he obvs wanted to chat but am losing my voice so couldn’t talk!
    Mel- dig deep, you can do it! I start off good on our trips too, eat more & more as we go along!
    Poor son, was getting ready to go to work then girlfriend’s mum texted to see if he was okay, & said she couldn’t imagine a better man for her daughter 😢😢, set him off again.
    Goid walk with Xena, she was so happy to go to the heath again! Now must was the kitchen floor, after cutting hubby’s hair…

Hi All..
    We have had a lovely lunch at a pub which is more a restaurant now…best we have had in a while..a bit more but worth it…..they allow dogs in….although it’s nice to have us time too…

The letter we sent to next door has been returned..he also has been down our side of house for 6 mins..don’t what he’s up to..

Dave..
    Hope you get to bowling and the weather holds..well done on 3 lbs off..😀

Minols..
    Sparkling toes..you will be the talk of the town…😂

Hedgehog..
    So sad about your son, lovely her mum thinks a lot about him…Xena will enjoy the walks now…good she is now ok..

Jean x

I managed 40 minutes bowling before the rain came.Its very humid here, horrible.If one of the ice cream vans comes I will be out😁 missed one and possibly to late for the other 😛😝😜.

Its still really warm out there! We have bright sunshine but blustery. A few showers but ok at the moment.

Dave, at least you managed a bit of bowling before the rain 😉

Met a lovely whippet called Elvis today, very friendly. And sadly a cat which appeared to be a stray as it was in same little area for about 5 hours, either lay in the sun or crouching under the trees out of the rain.

Off to feed the cats again in a bit! I got lots of fusses earlier but couldnt stay long.

Just had power cut, but only for 10 mins, wind has brought trees down somewhere!

Evening all,

What a busy couple of days. We ended up just hubby and I at pub last last night as daughter and son in law forgot that Thurs night is Poppys training night and they really couldn’t afford to miss another night as they missed last weeks . Went to visit them this morning as it’s son in laws birthday took him a chocolate birthday 🎂 and fortunately he decided not to have any so I was spared having a slice and saved myself a few calories for tonight’s chinese takeaway and two glasses of white wine. Don’t know if anyone else does this but it’s a tradition in our family that everyone has to be nice and do whatever the birthday boy or girl want for the whole 24hrs of their birthday and not complain.
    Dave well done on the weight loss this week.
    Mel wow on aiming for 6 fast days.
    Minols your takeaway definitely a better choice than mine.
    Hedgehogs young love – you hurt so much for them bless him and lovely that her mother thinks so highly of him.
    Jean cannot believe your neighbours actions. Son in Law will be taking Poppy to a fully enclosed exercise field that’s run by their dog trainer on Sunday so that she can be let off and have a good run with other dogs and boy does she need to get rid of some of her energy. Glad that everything is going well for Steves operation sooner it’s done the better for all of you – Charlie will miss him but he’ll be company for you whilst Steve’s in hospital.
    My next fast day will be Sunday and then am aiming for Tuesday.
    Have a good evening everyone
    Nana x

Nana- only 24hrs for a birthday- has to be a whole weekend in my family 😂 hope the takeaway is nice!
    Jean- what will you do now about the neighbour? I think maybe electrify the fence?! Don’t know if the police would come & have a word about them coming on your property? Or shoukd Steve go out without much on again?! I think I remember you saying he frightened a neighbour before? Last thing you need right now…
    Minols- good for you, a salad from the takeaway! 😇 polish your halo while you’re getting the cassock?/robes ready!
    Kay- hope you don’t get any more power cuts. Maybe you should take the stray cat home? 😉
    Mel- very quiet, hope your FD went okay.
    I’ll be joining you tomorrow, & then again Monday for a few days.
    Dave- hope you & Heidi didn’t get too wet!
    Saw mum, had a funny conversation about a lady in her social group who clearly has dementia, but mum didn’t think her behaviour was that odd! & she’s convinced she’s up every morning at 4.30, but when I text her 1st thing she tells me a different time 😂! Poor son rang me in his lunchbreak really upset, he had to tell them at work in the end…his boss goes to the same Church as we do so he’ll be nice…

Morning all…
    I may take it back that I’m fasting today, feel yuk with a bad throat & slept badly, might not have the will power to do it today…feed a cold ?!

Morning All…
    Humid here but dry..

A bit of a garage day for Steve to sort out and wrap is motor bike up and put out of the way in a corner. I have ironing to do and anything else what crops up…Charlie walk soon…

Dave..
    Shame yo only managed a bit of bowling..we had teams playing in the park last night and thought of you…

Hedgehog..
    Poor you ..have a lazy day and rest up…I suppose it’s best mum doesn’t know what happening, it’s go with the flow…

Nana..
    Glad you had a night out meal after the mix up, have to replan a different day for next week. The field sounds great for Poppy to mix and run, burn her out ..
    It will be all go for us on Monday unless the MSA test says he has it..we will get a call Monday am..his bloods look fine.

Kay..
    Keep safe lots of winds about, not here yet…..do you not fancy a pussy?

Jean x

Watching the footie will try and get some bowling in but the weather forecast is for rain😖. Very overcast today and had rain during the night.Hope your feeling better HH.

Busy morning now cleared a lot of unfinished jobs….having a lazy afternoon finished a book and found another book to start……very windy here…Charlie was a bit frightened this morning with the banging and blowing about…
    Wood walk this evening, it’s a bit sheltered although possibly not lot of dogs will be about with the weather..

Shopping planned for tomorrow..low day food wise we both don’t fancy a big meal…

Jean x

Very windy here too,just took Heidi out and the heavens opened,no coat on either 😱.Still humid here😅😅. Definitely not a fast day today or tomorrow,but under my TDEE.HH how you doing?

Dave..
    Not seeing rain but very windy..

Hedgehog..
    Are you feeling any better?

X

Jean do you come under North Yorkshire Moors?

Dave…
    We live between Goole and Selby, in a small village…it’s inland off the River Humber…..the Moors are well above us..
    X

Hi all!
    Not feeling too bad, thank you all, managed to fast, so am pleased with myself. We took Xena for a good walk on the beach, very windy, she loved it…hubby shoved me out the way as I was about to tread on an adder! Had a bit of a lazy afternoon then tackled my ironing mountain…despite doing some most days it has kept growing 😰, all gone now! Mum had got my brother over to put in a water butt, she didn’t tell him the connector wasn’t long enough for where she wanted it, he’s had a fun day, haha, he’s done very little to help her serves him right! Son is more cheerful tonight- he’s going to see (ex)girlfriend tomorrow, he’s hoping she’ll change her mind, oh dear…

Hedgehog..
    So pleased you are feeling better..goodness the adder you saw one a few weeks ago too..was it on the beach?..how big are they?….a good fast too well done..
    I laughed about your brother about time too…😂..
    Why is your son going to see the girlfriend…I can see upset ahead…

We had a lovely windy walk in the wood..the nights are drawing in now..not looking forward to the long winter nights…

Bedtime soon ….I find the TV really boring ..not really watched it for three months..

X

Morning all!
    Jean- adders are surprisingly small! It was on the grassy bit above the beach at Sizewell, I know they can be in the gorse bits but this was really open! Not looking forward to it getting dark earlier either, less time for walking! Son wants to take his anniversary scrap book over, I think that he’s hoping she’ll be persuaded by all the good memories, it seems one of her friends has been stirring things & convinced her to break up, don’t think it’s really a good idea for him to go, but he’s determined… Hope today goes quickly for you & Steve.
    Hope everyone has a good day!
    Feeling a bit better today, normal eating day, mum’s coming over later so doing pulled pork again, no pud, we have some chocolate to eat up…son’s not eating much so it would be down to me to finish it & don’t want that!

Morning All…
    Still very windy..trousers on today…

Packing for Steve and getting organised, a bit of shopping for me…oven is shouting to be cleaned, grill not bad.

Hedgehog..
    We have had a small water/grass snake in the street when the river went over..all my walking across the moors and all over when I was young and never seen one. Seen a few different ones abroad, I never ever sit under trees in the shade, that’s where they are!!…seen plenty fall on people..😂a few screams….

Glad you are feeling better and managed to fast too..hope your son is ok, if he doesn’t go he may regret it..it’s her loss..enjoy your dinner later…

Late morning and a late walk I am been looked at….😶

Jean x

All quiet on here today! Hope you’re all having a lovely time & 5:2 is not on your minds at all! 😉

Late walk and a lot of catchup chats with people and dogs, everybody running late….90 mins….!!..Steve wondered where I was..

Finished our shopping so just his packing to do…

Doing my new recipe for belly pork, we didn’t know what we fancied maybe with roasties…it’s not a big meal..

I am fasting tomorrow..

Jean x

Very hot here in the garden quite surprised..still windy…park tonight last walk for Steve for a few weeks…

X

Hi everyone, third day FD800 and struggling. My body is just not functioning very well although I suspect I haven’t drunk enough water. Have decided to be kind to myself and make tomorrow a mindful NFD then have two more FD800 before the gang arrive on Thursday. On a good note my bottom appears to be disappearing!

Jean will be thinking of you both tomorrow. HH me and Jodie have come across a couple of adders over the years. Luckily J seems aware they are there and makes a detour. Good luck to your son, my heart goes out to him.

Hello to everyone else, how you doing?

Evening everyone,

Hope those of you having a fast day are doing okay with it. Managed to come in at 760calories today which I’m happy with.Next fast day will be Tues as guess what lunch out tomorrow 😉 Will weigh myself on Weds i think and hopefully will show a loss after last nights meal around our friends who are both vegetarian and put on a tapas type array of vegetarian foods which were delicious -did indulge in a few white wines though.

Jean hope everything goes well for Steve tomorrow and will be thinking of you both.

Have a good evening everyone – kitchen is closed here .

Nana x

Good afternoon,just arrived home from mother-in-law.Had gateau to celebrate her 90th birthday.Steak tonight didn’t get a roast this week. Denise had a close encounter with a snake in Corsica,she sat down on a wall and it was behind it, never seen her move so fast😁. Bowling for the team tomorrow,the team we play are very good so I will just enjoy the game and hope for the best.

Mel..
    Three fasts on the bounce it’s hard..maybe a good idea to have a break and then do your last two..good your bottom is disappearing, it seems to take its turn around your body..

Nana..
    A nice night with friends and a few wines…veggie isn’t my thing but it sounds as if you enjoyed the food…enjoy lunch out tomorrow…

Thanks for your kind wishes..hoping MRSA ( I think) is clear in the morning or it will be cancelled 😬 hope for no phone call…all packed to go…

Jean x

Good luck tomorrow Jean hope all goes well.No steak it’s frozen and that’s only In the fridge 😩must turn the fridge down😱.

Thanks Dave..
    Re fridge since the hot weather my fridge is all to pot…I up it and down it…it seems to have settled reasonably now 🤞…thought it was a new fridge needed….thrown loads of food away…

X

Jean (Steve) all the best for today.
    Catch up later
    Lynne x

Morning!
    Jean, thinking of you & Steve, hope all goes well, prayers for you both…& a big hug too.
    Lynne- nice to hear from you, how are you doing?
    Dave- oh dear, frozen dinner, did you find something else to eat? Hope MIL enjoyed the visit! Enjoy the bowling later…I’m sure you’ll do well.
    Mel- lucky you with a disappearing bottom, mine won’t 😂 Hope you can keep restrained today…
    Nana- well done to you yesterday, enjoy your meal out today, where are you going?
    Minols- hope your son is safely home & had a great time; when is he back to school?
    Kay- hope you’ve survived all the work, have you got your car fixed yet?
    Son had another rejection last night, he’s gutted, but resigned to it now & determined to have a clean break, his girlfriend was sending out very mixed messages, but done now. He’s determined to get out more & keep himself busy, so that’s good. Meal last night with mum went well, ate a bit too much, eek! So fasting today, back to the 800cals this week, was a bit disappointed with the little bit I lost last week for all the liquid fasting!
    Having a filling done & hopefully a walk with sis later, but they’ve changed the forecast!

Morning All.
    Bright here no rain…

Steve came down with sniffles last night..a panic..half pint of hot whiskey and lemonade seems to have done the trick and anti antihistamine this morning….all well kicking heels at the moment..Charlie walk soon.

Fasting for me today..

Lynne..
    Lovely to hear from you and your wishes, thank you…hoping you and the girls are well..

Dave ..
    My fridge bang on this morning…I have had a month of problems…hope it soon sorts out..

Hedgehog..
    Shame on your son..it’s always worth a try and it will help him to move on..he seems positive…it’s hard when anyone visits to fast, there’s always a nibble or eating too much….no cooking for me this week so I will try hard and think carefully..and not hitting the wine, nuts and eek a few biscuits in the tin, left over from when daughter visited.

Thanks for all Steve’s wishes…I will try and keep you all up to date…I might have a lot of spare time or none!..I am doing a round robin update by text with the family, last time I was on the phone 4 hours per day with no meals and no Charlie…I will speak as and when I can with them…after a few days Steve can call them all…

Jean x

Morning all from sunny Lincolnshire. So pleased I am not having a FD today, didn’t even do 16:8 as I have had my favourite oatcakes and marmite for breakfast. Decided to weigh myself to see how things stood, I have lost 3lb in August! Despite going away. But on the two weeks that time away went over, I did 5:2 and 4:3 so still stuck to the WOE.

HH glad son is feeling positive.
    Dave – steak tonight?
    Jean, yes keep us up to speed if you can, but we all will understand if we don’t hear for a while, you have higher priorities.
    Have a good day Nana, Minols etc.

Weather miserable here,not bowled in the wet before so a new challenge.Must take Heidi out before I go bowling,got the satnav set in car so hopefully I will find where I am bowling.Fingers crossed for Steve.

Filling done; an easy little one! Dentist said go easy on eating today, it will be as it’s a Monday FD…didn’t say that to her as she’s a skinny thing, she probably doesn’t eat any days😂
    Jean- think you’ll be busy letting family know, & looking after Charlie as well as the visiting…
    Mel- well done with the losses! Brave getting on the scales!
    Dave good luck! 🍀

It’s all go and going shortly no calls to say any different…

Mel..
    A good three pounds loss that’s really good..and you have been away!..

Dave..
    Enjoy your bowling and you can find it easy..

Hedgehog..
    Don’t we just hate the dentist…my teeth are getting very sensitive it was one side but the other has started, I have had a bad cold sore hoping that’s made me jumpy and out of sorts, sore better now.

Goodness I bought some Dettol for Charlie, for sores etc..Dalmatian site recommended it for dally rash..it was a large bottle I blxxdy dropped it and lost half, the house stinks and it’s marked all my wall so paint will have to come out..could do without it…. a job for later!!

Jean x

Thinking of you Jean, and Steve. Hope all goes to plan x

Viewing 50 posts - 23,101 through 23,150 (of 35,427 total)

You must be logged in to reply.