Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,940 replies, has 404 voices, and was last updated by  Nanafixit 5 hours, 14 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 12,401 through 12,450 (of 35,427 total)

• yes Audrey – I am on fd – well I think, unless the day turns out different!!

Hi Aud & Sheera, I’m fasting with you today. My 1st one in nearly a month. Let’s stay strong together.

Jean, enjoy the sunshine today.

Kay, thinking of you an poor Ellie. xx

I’m on a FD, too, so a few of us to cheer each other along. Planning to get out on my bike and do some visits today, and maybe drop by one of my primary schools at lunchtime. Fortunately school food is really not tempting, and the noise level is such that, along with all the kids saying ‘hello’ and telling me their stories, my mind is completely distracted!

Keep busy, everyone!

mx

I have had the steamer out first thing, then been for a walk to town the long way around so have already got quite a few of my 10,000 steps in today…

It’s a beautiful day here today, the sun is shining but it’s not too hot… oh nearly forgot 2 lots of washing on line also…. busy busy busy that’s the way to go..

I have got a new cleaner for the bathroom which I am going to try out tonight, that should keep me away from the fridge..

Good luck my fellow fasters, definitely a mass fast today, let’s do this… together we are stronger

Audrey xx

Hiya. It’s a pleasant day here. Cloudy but warm. I’ve been out the front finishing the black paint. It’s drying now then it will be time to mask off the black and paint the white. Meanwhile there is just the sink and cooker left in the kitchen. OH is getting all the plaster and mess off the walls. Some very interesting wallpaper has been revealed!
    We popped out earlier to the carpet shop. We have similar taste thank goodness so had decided and ordered the lino within 30-40 minutes! The clock is ticking now as they are coming to fit that on Tuesday. Before then plaster board and plaster and paint the walls, current ceiling taken down and new one up to include ventilation for extractor fan. Then paint that. Level the floor with self levelling concrete. And sort electrics. Probably more things too!!! The house is absolutely filthy. Dust is EVERYWHERE! !!

Feeling good on the fast so far. Will make the tea about 6pm I imagine.

Hi Shera – can’t believe you’re fasting through all that renovation! There’s distraction…and then there’s madness!!

Just back from cycling around the place in the sunshine…work can be wonderful sometimes. And settling down to a bit of writing and a Bovril with some seaweed on the side to nibble. Currently feeling like this FD is not too bad – hope everyone else also getting through alright.

Catch you all later.
    Mx

Hi fellow fasters how are you all doing?

I am on 400 kcals eaten with 600 kcals exercise a successful day for me… off to the bathroom soon to give a deep clean… good luck all .

Back later

Audrey x

Doing alright so far…had chicken for tea and now sitting in the car chewing gum and making a strategic decision to ‘work’ here. Normally go to the office while the boy is at BB but the biscuit tin has ruined many a good FD at this point and I happen to know that yesterday it was freshly filled with custard creams (you know how I know!) So avoiding temptation anD staying put, and working on some notes in the peace and quiet of a summer’s evening.

Hope everyone else doing well.

Mx

Evening all,

sounds like we’re all on track for a successful fast. I’ve not had my tea yet but have had 3 Haribo and a few cups of coffee with milk to keep me going. So far it’s been easier than I thought but the night is still young! 😂

xx

Kay, fingers crossed for Ellie.

Jean, I hope you love Suffolk. We really like it. Make sure you see Southwold and Aldeburgh and message me if you want any tips.

Ellie, sorry to hear about your relationship. It can be very hard but it is sometimes for the best.

I’m doing ok. Eating properly but not fasting at the mo. Xx

Hi All ..

All settled at our next site… a very quiet small paddock just 4 caravans different from Sandringham lol

Lovely day just reading and visiting a small local village for shopping..

Sarah..
    We are off to Aldeburgh and Southwold tomorrow doing a run around the coast..

Everybody looks like they have had a good fd..

I think we may have the week off till back.. then start again.. it’s hard when visiting around and lovely weather, cafes 😬

Have a good evening..

Jean x

Jean you sound like you are having a great time
    Kay hope Ellie is ok
    Ellie hope you are ok break ups are not nice but something better is on its way to you

Hope all fasters are sticking with it tgatcwill be me tomo xx

That’s me done for today. Thanks for all your company…

Jean enjoy Suffolk.. .

Back tomorrow night night all

Audrey x

Morning all,

I’m pleased I managed a successful fast yesterday. 1st one under my belt again and I feel ready to get back into the swing of things. I wasn’t up all night luckily as I remembered to take the magnesium.
    Another FD for me tomorrow.

Have lots of people left the forum in the last month or maybe away on holiday?

Have a good day everyone. xx

Well done the first one back is def the hardest, it will get easier now
    It’s another FD for me I would normally fast on a Thursday because it’s my day off but we are at friends fir dinner tomo. Since back from hols will have done Fri, Sunday, Tuesday and today so should have broken tge back of the holiday flab!
    We are away in Lincolnshire fir a wedding/garden party on Sat so it’s another calorific weekend! I need to work out what I an wearing

Morning All..
    These birds do get up early but I sleep like a log as it’s so dark..

We are off to Southwold today thought just one place going in the other direction tomorrow.. sun is out but may be cooler on coast..

Audrey..
    Well done on your fast you look as if you are back on track..

Mrs O…
    You are doing well its hard back off holiday … enjoy your wedding weekend sounds lovely..

Angela..
    First one always hard..

I think a few people on holiday but some have disappeared ..

We will try and do some FD’s but as and when.. no weigh in Friday ..fruit cake, buns and chocolate have all gone and will not be replaced that’s a bonus..😀

It’s hard when so hot and on holiday, for coffee and cake at cafes ..we will get the weight off when back.

Chia jam finished hoping to make some more I will see which fruit I can find while out.. lol

Have a great day ..

Jean x

Morning all.
    Nfd for me today. Got a really nice day planned. Full body massage at 1030. Then lunch with a friend at a very nice restaurant.

Oh, then back to help oh shovel up rubble. I’m really uncomfortable now with the filth. Last night ended up jn shower before bed as was all itchy from the dust. May be psychological too as I really hate it!! Haha.

Morning all

Had a good day yesterday but still 1lb up on last week, not surprised really with all what happened…

Thanks for your company yesterday, my next fast is tomorrow then I am off to the caravan until Tuesday then to my mum’s until Sunday!

Good luck to all today’s fasters…

Have a good day all Fast or non fast together we are stronger

Audrey xx

HI all – yesterday went well, and I’m considering at the very least a low day tomorrow, and maybe even a FD, as I think I may have a busy weekend.

Jealous of all this talk of holidays…really hoping to get the tent out and be away for a couple of nights soon, but if not this weekend, at least I have a girls’ weekend in York coming up.

Meanwhile – Mrs O, enjoy Lincolnshire…that’s where I grew up so have a bit of a soft spot for the big skies that only a flat county can give you.

Off to be hospitable – hosting a meeting, so was up early to bake cookies…look atrocious, but I think they taste alright. How can butter sugar, chocolate and flour not taste good?!

Mx

Hi all,

Today is a FD for me, I’m continuing to have one solid meal at lunch (I don’t count the calories, but I’m vegetarian and just opt for a solid healthy option so suspect it’s anywhere from 400-600 calories) and then fast for the rest of the day, and ideally until lunchtime the following day. I’ve struggled to get back into a routine since Easter, but realising that perhaps I just need to accept that I won’t have a routine and learn to be more flexible in terms of days, and to just keep a better calorie baseline instead of eating an entire bar of Green and Blacks sea salt milk chocolate any time it’s in the vicinity!

One of the things I’m noticing is that I find it easier to skip a meal here or there on NFDs, and to have smaller portions, since the FDs are teaching me more about my own hunger and the fact I’m not going to faint/die if I don’t eat every time a food thought pops into my head! I’m hoping that reset will be one of the things that makes this way of eating sustainable over the long term.

Good luck for everyone else fasting today – nearly done. And good luck for those weighing in tomorrow too!

xxx

Ellie – congrats on finishing your exams (and on being a fellow lover of banana-cinnamon porridge, it’s the best!) Sorry to hear about your relationship – it’s such a time of transition for you both, and these decisions are always tough and sad, but you will know the right thing to do.

Audrey – I’m following your 800cal days with interest, and to be 31lbs down is incredible! Clearly you know what works for you. As for your dogs… as the owner of a rescue who was extremely obese (as in, could barely walk) when I got him, and who has lost 1/3 of his body weight, I consider myself an expert in doggy weight loss. Let me know if you need any tips! Mine is a beagle, so it’s a daily battle with his insatiable appetite. I just wish I was so successful at controlling my own weight as I am his!!

Minols – Welcome back! I was also AWOL so just catching up with everyone. Also, I’m a big fan of oatcakes on my FDs – have you tried the Nairns cracked black pepper ones? They’re so lovely.

Sarah – so sorry to hear all about your health challenges, though it’s great you have a consultant you trust and who communicates. I totally understand the anxiety too, it’s such a horrible feeling. I really hope you continue to feel better about it though, don’t add any unnecessary stress by forcing yourself to fast, and continue to take care of your mental health. Also, I’m not sure how I missed it before, but 44lbs down – WOW!!

Kay – I hope Ellie does ok with her operation, and continues to hold steady. I’ve been through cancer with my beagle mix (who will be 16 in September – well, ish, he’s a rescue so we’re not entirely sure) and it’s so tough. Sherman went through radiation on his paw and I found that adding some coconut oil to his diet helped with his skin healing, if that is of any use to you? It might help with Ellie’s skin problems. Actually, I don’t know for sure that it helped, but the drs said his skin recovery from radiation burns was unusually speedy. And of course with him being the most greedy creature ever, getting him to take the coconut oil off a spoon was easy – I know that’s not the case with many dogs.

ThamesRunner – belated welcome, and congrats on such a big loss. And for getting started running. I tried the Couchto5k program but couldn’t manage it. I test as having good aerobic fitness levels but for some reason I just can’t get on with running despite always wishing I could/ Long fast walks will have to do for me. Oh, and dancing for my dog, obviously.

Jo – your Greece holiday sounds amazing, and I’m in total awe at you managing a loss whilst holidaying. I was in Malawi for two weeks and managed to gain about 5lbs, and it’s not like that’s even a foodie destination the way Greece is! In fact when I was in Greece last year I think I pretty much ate my weight in feta on a daily basis. But I also naturally fall into a brunch + early dinner pattern at weekends and when away, so I’ll be following your combined 18:6 and 5:2 with interest.

Jean – I once went pigeon clay shooring and managed a grand total of… ZERO hits! So sounds like you actually did really well! And, more importantly, like you’re having a great time.

Mrs. O – My Mr didn’t notice I was doing any fasting for nearly 2 months so I am in the same boat! I now need to get in the same boat as you on NFDs – I’ve never really curbed any of what I eat, just whatever I felt like (usually chocolate and pastries!) so I have a lot of good habits to try to learn. I’m trying to do a bit better during the week so I can still have my lovely routine chocolate crepe at the weekend and balance out a bit better. Also I LOVE the wobble test – definitely a little too much jiggle in my current wiggle for my tastes!

Gottotrysomething – Congrats on your successful fast yesterday, it’s tough to get back on board. I’ve struggled since Easter, since immediately afterwards I was in Malawi for 2 weeks, then the bank holiday etc. Like you I’m also hoping to buckle down and achieve a solid loss in June, ideally 4-5lbs to take me to 125lbs/9 stone. Unfortunately slap bang in the middle of the month I have a trip to Lisbon planned so I’m going to have to be seriously on it for the other days!

xxx

MJ sounds like you are doing ok Malawi sounds interesting we’re you there for work? I have Solent time years ago in Zimbabwe and Zambia and loved it.
    Am just cooking my chicken sausages for dinner am quite proud that I am managing a FD on a day off. Have been running around a lot though, sorted out a lot in the allotment and I have my first rehearsal for pride and prejudice tonight.

Hi all,

Hope you’re all having a good day.

Aud, well done on a good day yesterday. I’ll be with you fasting again tomorrow.

Minols, hope you get to have a break away soon. Sounds like you need it.

MJ, I think having the goal of loss of a holiday focusses the mind a little but when it’s done the motivation is reduced. The answer? Book another holiday! 😂

Mrs O, you’re always so busy and well done for a FD on your day off too.

Jean, hope the sun has been shining for you today.

Sarah and Kay, hope youre both ok. Thinking of you. xx

Hi MJ welcome back

I have gad a bad day today, was OK till tea time then had an ice-cream which opened the flood gates…. I have eaten LOTS….

Fast day tomorrow for me…. I need to resist sugar…

Back tomorrow

Audrey x

Evening All…

We have had a lovely day, even got sat on the beach which is unusual for us at Southwold.. a busy town.. stopped for lunch at a garden centre. We moved on to Aldeburgh, we really loved this place, quieter and smaller, a lovely atmosphere..

It’s still been really hot really hit the best time for the UK.. rain and thunder later pm tomorrow. Feel like we have been away for ages.

Kay..
    Hope everything goes well for Ellie tomorrow..will be thinking about you all..

Rowena..
    Enjoy your massage that’s something I have never done.. come back relaxed before sorting the rubble out!..lol

Audrey..
    We have lost about the same .. I will be back on track when back and join you..enjoy your time at Mums (watch your back !)

Minols..
    Hope you get your tent out and enjoy this weather..

MJ..
    Lovely to have you back…holiday sounds very interesting… no weigh in for us tomorrow eaten too much while away 😩

Mrs O..
    Enjoy your lovely sausages.. lamb chops on the BBQ for us with a tomato, onion and garlic salad.
    Have a good rehearsal tonight..

Angela..
    Hope you are back in the swing.. holidays are a buxxer.. lol

Sarah..
    Hope you are ok.. keep with us.. loved the coast today a lovely area.

Just made my raspberry chia jam again I had run out.. lol

Jean x

[post removed]

Aud, have you considered actual sweets, like boiled sweets to help with the sugar craving? All the sugar but none of the fat of ice cream etc?

Paul, unless you are very short, or female, under 10st surely puts you at very very lean?

xx

[post removed]

Paul

I have read some of your previous posts and I understand you are 6ft 3 inch and now are under 10 stone!!! Does this not put you at very underweight? I hate to be negative and would not wish you offend you but I am very worried you may have some sort of eating disorder.. as I have a close relationship with someone who has suffered from an eating disorder could I please ask you to seek medical advice? I hope you take this post in the spirit that I wrote it.

Audrey x

Evening all

Not weighing or fasting but I do feel as if I am emerging from a dark tunnel. I won’t start fasting again until I feel a bit less fragile but eating healthily. Getting exercise and off work at the moment. Far too fragile for that at the moment!!

We had to cancel our Spanish trip and would have been coming home today. I don’t regret it though despite OH not renewing insurance a couple of weeks ago so have lost the money, but actually I have nevr appreciated him more than just lately. Still as i say the gloom seeems to be lifting.

Hope everyone ok and losing weight well and heathily. Xx

Sarah

Great to hear from you, glad you are starting to feel better ..

Keep in touch, get yourself in a better place we eill be here when you are ready to rejoin us..

I am off to bed soon, night all

Audrey x

[post removed]

Paul, it’s up to you, it’s your body but just want to point out that a healthy bmi is between 18.5 and 25, so at 17 you are classed as underweight. What is your goal weight?

Aud x

[post removed]

Paul,

I really don’t know how to answer that… all I can say is PLEASE enter the weight you want to get to into the NHS choices BMI chart and read what it says…

Aud x

[post removed]

Hi Paul

If you remember when you first popped up on the forum I asked if you were medically supervised for your diet/exercise as it is extreme. I take your point about BMI but distance runners like Paula Radcliffe and Mo Farrah fuel their training they do not fast for prolonged periods to achieve their lean physics. With your fasting and training volume you are at best risking stress fractures and at worse osteoporosis and many other issues. Your body needs fuel to function at that level. I don’t know who is supervising you but as a health professional I will stick my neck out and say in my professional opinion their guidance is wrong. Please have rest and eat well, food is essential for our well being not the enemy. I really really echo Audrey and urge you to seek some help, I really mean this from a concerned and kind place. 8 to 9 st for a 6 ft 3 male is severely underweight regardless of your frame. I just wish you good health and happiness xxx

Sarah – good to know you’re still eating properly for now. You sound so much more positive about everything!

Audrey – hope the op goes okay with Ellie.

Gotto – well done for getting back on the wagon!

Mrs O – oooh enjoy your fun weekend – it is always so much fun picking out outfits for these things.

Jean – sounds like you’re having a lot of fun.. holidays are for enjoying yourself! Like you say, you’ll shake that weight off when you’re back no trouble.

Rowena – I’m very jealous of that full body massage!

Minols – I’m completely sure that those cookies have GOT to taste good. There’s no way they can’t. I made peanut butter cookies today, and I just always feel, even if they don’t come out as they should be, you just know those ingredients are gonna taste heavenly.

Mj – you sound like you’re doing great! Just like you say, it’s all about the other things, I think, that the fast days make you aware of and that you change in your overall lifestyle.

Paul – just seconding what Mrs O and Audrey have raised – it does seem very extreme. Of course I don’t know your personal situation at all, but years ago, despite thinking I was fine, I was practically forced by my doctor to see a nutritionist because I was so skinny. She assessed what I was eating, and told me I was okay. It was only years later, after slowly changing my mindset and gaining weight, that I realised I’d been almost skeletal. Like I say, I do not know you at all, and I only offer this kindly, but I do hope you are seeking further advice to be sure you remain healthy.

Thank you everyone for your lovely words.. For the past 9 months, my boyfriend has lived more than 600 miles away, and is set to stay for another two years. Despite it having become so hard, we’ve decided to go ahead with the holiday next week, as it’s been over seven weeks since we’ve seen each other. Maybe it’s not the best idea, but hopefully it’ll either be a nicer way to say goodbye or a realisation that breaking up would be a terrible mistake…

X

Hi Paul,

I echo the same sentiments as the others. At that height and weight your BMI would be 15. From the papers I have read running performance drops off greatly at that BMI. The optimum BMI being about 20 for a long distance runner. I’ll be blunt. If you are receiving professional advice then I would seek a second independent source for that advice. In my opinion it is plainly wrong. Or you have a genuine eating disorder and need to seek advice.

Good luck with it either way.

Morning all

Its a fast day for me, I ate rubbish yesterday and boy oh boy do I know it, I hardly had any sleep…I need to avoid sugar I am definitely addicted to it..

Need to walk dogs before it rains, will be back later

Thanks for your support ladies, much appreciated

Audrey x

if you want to know what sugar does inside us – although I think we are probably already aware !!!!
    watch this video by Dr Robert Lustig – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
    it is really informative- if a bit too scientific for me, but it makes sense

also read Gary Taubes book – ‘why we get fat’ – that was a real eye opener for me
    I am currently reading his new book – ‘the case against sugar’

I don’t think we can undo what centuries of sugar industry and politics have done – but we can certainly make our own small changes.

what they at both saying amongst other things – as are many others – is that all calories are NOT equal
    that if you are on a 500cal diet – and eat it in mars bars or biscuits – your body is not able to process that in the same way it would 500cal of protein/fats/plants

oh I am no good at explaining things – but if you read the books/watch the videos – and there are lots out there now – I find them helpful and supportive especially when the demon binge monster is screaming inside my head

Morning.
    Had lovely massage and lunch yesterday. Then ended up helping OH. I didn’t enjoy it!!! As his back is agony (he really shouldn’t be doing all this work IMO) he had me shovelling up an enormous pile of rubble into rubble sacks. The novelty wore off after about an hour when the pile didn’t look any smaller! !! Many hours later I had achieved it. Though when he’s taken down the rest of the wall today I’ll probably cry as will have to start again!
    Then came the bad news. … the builder text to say he couldn’t come. OH had taken down a wall which goes to outside so anyone could get in. Also them not doing what thy were meant to has now out back other stuff which was tightly scheduled. So as you can imagine the mood wasn’t great!! Builder announced they’ll be coming on sat/sun. I’m taking oh out on sat fir his birthday and sun were out with family for his and my dad’s birthday. Oh dear.
    The dust is now really getting to me. When you clean up it still doesn’t feel clean.
    Sick of the convenience food already and it’s only been a few days.
    Onwards and upwards…..
    Have a great day 😀

Shera

Get a steamer it will dampen the dust down. You can pick them up anywhere… spray the steam into the air it will bring the dust to the floor then you can vacuum it away..we got one for zoe for Xmas it was a Earlex steam dynamo… very good quality…

Hope you get weekend sorted out, I sympathise with the kitchen been there and done that in January it us worth it in the end though…honestly 😀

Aud

Morning All..

A lovely day again but thunder on the way pm..

Steve had a bad attack of hay-fever yesterday at the beach.. still bad today and affecting his chest.. hoping the anti histamine tablets work and Vaseline up his nose!.. give me good luck for the day!

Going to find in land market town for a walk around and coffee..

We are on the move again tomorrow to Cambridge so a fd for us it’s easier … no weigh in today. Next Friday!

Angela..
    We always have a werthers original sweet in the car good if desperate..

Sarah..
    I am glad you are feeling better.. keep with us even if not fasting get yourself feeling better first. 😀

Ellie..
    Maybe the holiday is a good idea.. break as friends or maybe continue on…long distance friendships are hard… Steve and I were 100 miles a part at the beginning…but nearer than you..

Audrey..
    Have a good fast day.. I think these bad days get you to realise why we fast.. it helps.. in a bad way 😩

KT..
    I have made a note of your books.. catch them later.. thanks..

Paul..
    I was 8 stone, a women and 5′ 8″… I looked awful, thin and skeleton like… take care

Rowena..
    I feel for you..it’s very hard work doing all this between yourselves… it will be lovely when finished… your stress levels now are different.

Our kitchen was taken out two weeks before xmas and I think we were about finished in March!
    Everywhere filthy..

Have a good day everyone

Jean x

HI all

Going to go as far into this FD as I can – given I started it at 4am, I won’t beat myself up if I don’t make it all the way!

Kay – thinking of Elie as she has her op…

(Mrs O, Aud – thank you for saying the things that concern us all…you know what I’m talking about and it doesn’t need me to pitch in, so thank you for hopefully starting a ball rolling!)

Shera – I don’t know how you can bear it! Hope the work gets done soon and everything dovetails together for you.

Endellion – like the way you’re handling the ‘break up’…you’ve weathered so much, and been precious to each other, it seems to me, that taking your time in your situation is entirely appropriate and honouring of each other.

KT – I know what you mean about all the sugar science, and I know, in my heart of hearts that not all calories are equal…but sometimes my 500 are 500 of complete crap! And of course, I’m old enough and wise enough to know that my complete grumpiness last night was sugar induced. But oh, the stuff is lovely!

Right, by my reckoning it must be at least lunchtime for my body clock, and there’s a tub of veg soup in the fridge that will nourish my heart and soul…and not give me a sugar rush, so I’m off for that!

Mx

Minols, thanks for saying that I wasn’t sure what to do….

KT cheers for the sugar information but even though I am now of a certain age I still crave sugar occasionally I think it is hormonal and when I NEED sugar I cannot resist even though I know it is bad… I have tried eating fruit instead but it doesn’t work..

Jean, enjoy your day..

Kay, hope all is OK with Ellie,

Back soon, my fast day is OK, I am toying with the idea of a liquid day, will see how I get on.

Off to caravan first thing tomorrow so should be able to extend the fast until tomorrow lunchtime..

Audrey x

Me too thanks minols I don’t like telling people what to do about diet/exercise unless they ask or are paying me but I was worried from the get go.
    Running out will check in properly later ‘friendly wave” x

Afternoon all!

What a chatty lot you are, the thread has moved on 3 pages so forgive me for individual mentions lol!

Apologies for my absence, I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend if you know what I mean! Although it seems even on my bad days I only have 2 meals which cuts the cals a little I guess. So indulgent weekend and then back to it and fitted in my 2 fasts on Tues & Thurs. Weighed in this morning and same as last week so I’m happy with that. Will only drink tomorrow night this weekend and probably only 1 day next weekend too so that means my food will be ok too. Weekend away in 3 weeks time, be nice to have dumped the final 4 lb by then.

Been nice to see a few of you on facebook, shout if anyone else is on there.

Have a great day all. Clare x

Hi Clare

I am on Facebook. If you look for Audrey Gooding I am there silver hair, glasses wearing a green top holding glass of cider hehe .. ..send me a request if u want to…

Aud x

Hi all
    I have had a good fast day, not liquid only but only had soup!

How is everyone else doing?

Audrey x

Hi Girls..

Just cooked a lovely steak in a thunder storm.. put a canopy up..tomato and garlic salad, fried onions, Suffolk new potatoes and of course a bottle of merlot..

Onward tomorrow to a 3 day city break in Cambridge ..

We are fasting tomorrow trying to pull back.

Lots of lovely fasters today well done to you all.

Holidays are lovely but hard work on fasting.

Have a lovely evening

Jean x

Viewing 50 posts - 12,401 through 12,450 (of 35,427 total)

You must be logged in to reply.