Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,913 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 26 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,851 through 23,900 (of 35,400 total)

• Afternoon All..

Goodness our river is so very full worse ever seen in 17 years, our full road near the river is about 6 โ€œ deep of water..only a couple of feet away from the door into low lying houses…we have only that way out ๐Ÿ˜ฌ..OK as now..they have closed a part of the road off due to the cars causing a wash…

In now for the day except for walking Charlie…no where to walk him as all flooded..only on lead in village so the park again, he doesnโ€™t mind ๐Ÿ˜‚….I think the steroid injection is working we both think he looks better, it keeps in him for up to 10 days..so promising….

Dave..
    Sad time but happy memories…how old would your mum be now? My dad 116 and mum 101 ๐Ÿ’•….funny how you think of things..I did a cake at their 100 years Birthday each and thought of them……we are having a light food day….fasting again Thursday….

Nana..
    I might of miss read, sorry…we were both made redundant at 60 from the same company..Steve gave it 6 months to get another job if he had too, see if we could manage..we did so both retired together best thing what happened tightened the belt, you manage. We do most things together as a twosome, we like it…that was 10 years ago…
    Fingers crossed that Steve gets the OK and can drive tomorrow and the caravan wheels will be turning ๐Ÿ˜‚

Looks bad in Hunstanton is that near you?…keep safe..

Have a good day all….keep safe..

Jean x

My mum would have been 94 and my dad was 10 years older than her.I still remember certain times from when I was very young,like having a bath in the sink๐Ÿ˜„don’t think I would fit in it now.Rain stopped so will take Heidi out.Some places have had torrential rain, especially the Isle of Man hope the river doesn’t rise anymore Jean.I took early retirement at 61,best thing I have ever done.

Managed two dry walks today,it’s gone cold,brrrrrr,my knee is very sore now, Heidi stopped for a wee and I didn’t, twisted my knee๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜–.Not had any heating on since march,but don’t think it will be long before it goes on again.

Evening All…

Dry walk this morning …wet one tonight, very cold too, I got outside came back in for full wet weather gear and my winter police coat, only short sleeve tee shirt on..could of done with more layers and gloves!!

Tomorrow is going to be colder especially in the morning…CH been on and off for the last couple of weeks, not all day though….

Dave..
    Hope your knees are better for tomorrowโ€™s walk..rest up…

Rivers supposed to be low tide but still quite high…all our road is clear of water at the moment next high tide about 9.30 tonight…..keeping to the park walk as road is mucky and muddy…

Jean x

Aaaahhhhhhh,just wrote a long post on my phone and received a text, looked at the text and wiped my post away,grrrrr.To make matters worst I forgot what I wrote๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ.It is getting cold so will have to dig out my jumper soon,he just texted me again but I dismissed it this time ๐Ÿ˜„. Supposed to be a nice day tomorrow,and speedway on Thursday weather permitting.

Evening!
    Jean- hope the river doesn’t get any higher! Is Steve feeling the cold more at the moment? I thought you two were hardy with your shorts on?! Lovely idea to still celebrate parents’ special birthdays…
    Dave- hope your knee gets better for the morning, you might have to miss gym? Sounds like you played brilliantly leading up to the final, the best ones in your team didn’t play as well as you against the same opposition! How old were you when you were bathed in the sink? Hubby can remember having a tin bath in front of the fire when he was little, but not the sink. My earliest memory was the collie at the end of the road, I was 3, he used to stand behind the gate.
    Nana- I think I have early dementia, catching, from Mum ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know I do grumble at times, but do treasure the time together, have known for a while she was likely to get dementia & won’t be herself later…Sorry if me talkibg about her makes you all miss your parents…
    Mel- hope you’re avoiding this awful weather?
    Minols, Kay, Cakey- hope you’re all okay & not too busy with work…
    Xena was fab again at dog training, showed Nick how bad she was last night as I has some video. He wants us to record how much she’s sleeping & drinking- it’s worse in the evening so obvs tiredness plays a part. We’re also going to gradually walk near her when she’s laying down & reward her when she doesn’t react. Good to have a plan!
    FD gone okay, although kitchen will have to be open until 9pm.

I was very young I too used to have a bath in a tin bath in front of the coal fire ๐Ÿ˜„.Knee not too bad at the moment,will go to gym and hope Ruby takes pity on me.I will look forward to the bowling next season hopefully I will play every week.

Hedgehog..
    Trousers on since early September roll on April…we always have CH on should really put more clothes on ๐Ÿ˜‚…PJs on for the boy tonight temperature dropping to 4 degrees, ๐Ÿคžheโ€™s happy ๐Ÿ˜‚…I never have CH on in the bedroom…I think Steves about the same as usual…
    I only celebrated their 100th…as special memories…

I hope Xena settles why now, itโ€™s all new this unsettledness…hope thereโ€™s an answer….a couple of dogs from same family really ill from harvest mites from Clumber and Sherwood Forest, both over night at vets on IV drip..( on a Dally forum I am on)

Dave..
    Go steady at gym tomorrow..

Jean x

Morning all!
    Jean- I think I needed Charlie’s PJs last night, I was really cold! Iwear a jumper too in winter ๐Ÿ˜‚ Shame about the dogs- it’s so frustrating when there’s warning signs up & people ignore them & still walk their dogs in the area, like our local ones, hope the dogs get better… We don’t know why Xena’s getting worse, she’s been a bit like it in the evenings at times, but has got alot worse the last couple of weeks. Last night was much better!
    Dave- hope the gym goes okay & you get some sympathy!
    Last day of fasting today, yay! Anyone joining me?

Morning All..
    A very chilly sunny day….walk soon getting well wrapped up..

Hospital pm, we are not talking a lot here…I think Steve is quite nervous as I am…๐Ÿคž

Hedgehog…
    You can buy plug in calming smells for nervous dogs if something is upsetting her, I donโ€™t know much about them possibly look on line..the PJs went well instead of a tight ball he stretched out like in summer, I think heโ€™s ok about it….saw some dogs on line outside in water and snow too..think that may push it ๐Ÿ˜‚..we are too bad still in short sleeve tee shirts…well done on your fasting I will be tomorrow..

Jean x

I’m joining you HH up early today got to drop my son of at the airport,it’s a rip off I have to pay a few quid just to open the car door to let him out.Its a nice sunny day so Heidi won’t get wet today,we bumped into a lady who has 3 dogs but yesterday she didn’t have any with her and Heidi ignored her๐Ÿ˜ƒ,she sai Heidi what’s wrong I said it’s because you don’t have a dog with you.

Dave..
    Your son going away again…I agree its a rip off at the airport but canโ€™t get away from it….funny Heidi wont talk without the dogs being about….

Good walk done lots of dogs to play with today..river up high again, already full on the street at the bottom just coming up our road about a metre in length..I really donโ€™t like driving through water itโ€™s about 6โ€ deep…

Jean x

Jean- hope all goes well at the hospital, thinking of you…
    Dave- hope your FD goes quickly! Good to have a day with no rain!
    Thanks for the diffuser suggestion & article- will have to look into it!
    We struck lucky at the park this morning with lots of dogs for Xena to play ball with- a family we know hsve just got a rescue dog from Spain, she’s lovely & they played nicely together. A bit dodgy though, through a charity, they only met her when she was handed over at a service station!
    Just weeded the gravel in the front garden- I thought after the rain we’ve had it would be easier, but no! Hot water bottle on my back now, had seized up!
    Weigh in today, as won’t be fasting for a few days after today- I’ve lost the couple of pounds I put on after eating more at the end of last week, but it’ll all go back on over the weekend!

Negotiated the gym, still in one piece.My son has landed in Prague, he’s bought a travel ticket so he’s on the bus at the moment then gets a train to the hotel,he’s made a friend online who is from Newcastle so he is meeting him tomorrow and they are going to the ice hockey together.Fast day gone ok not been very hungry.Hope Steve is ok and the river stays quiet.

Hi all, after two lazy days did 24,000 steps today, lots of up and down hills so feel good about that. Eating and drinking not so good but still not having as much as I would normally, making deals, ie if I have this bread I wonโ€™t have that chocolate. Self catering is more shabby chic than chic. A bit overpriced Paul thinks but I like it and it is very peaceful.

HH re calming dogs, Jodie gets stressed at fireworks and I got some lovely wipes from my vet. About 45p each. You wipe it round their muzzle and then put it where they sleep. We could visibly see her relax. We have some at home but canโ€™t remember the name. Could tell you when we get home. Thought Iโ€™d mention it cos I think the plug in things are expensive. Although if they work who cares?! Agree about the dodgy deal at the service station but if it means a dog has a happy home that it might not have, I suppose it works. Donโ€™t think I would do it like that though. Hope your back eases up.

Jean, presume you have had the hospital appointment now. Hope all went well. Would love to see Charlie in his pyjamas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Jodie never seems to feel the cold.

Hi to Dave, Nana etc, got to go and cook roast beef that Paul bought at a food festival while we were in Lynton. Donโ€™t normally go that mad on cooking when self catering. Eating out tomorrow though! Breakfast and dinner!

Evening All…

Good News for Steve every thing All Clear…..no further treatment…..really pleased on three monthly checkups this year going onto 6 monthly the year after….he gave him the all clear to drive, we have rung car insurance they have said Yes…one very happy hubby..๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€…caravan booked away a week Thursday..๐Ÿ˜€ for 4 nights ..

Hedgehog..
    The dog does seem iffy passed over in a petrol station..hoping he has gone to a good family…too much done on your drive, rest up and get better for your do…well done on taking the couple of pounds off nice for the do..๐Ÿ˜€

Dave..
    Good your son has got to Prague with no hiccups..

Mel..
    What a lot of steps it will balance the weight out…enjoy your beef tonight…nice to know about the wipes, bonfire etc…enjoy the rest of your holiday…how is the kitchen doing?

Jean x

Great news about Steve,we are hearing a noise and cant find where it’s coming from.Driving us mad.

Evening everyone, meal last night was very nice had poached salmon with new potatoes carrots broccoli cauliflower and asparagus then strawberry roulade plus two glasses of wine. Usual Lunch out today but nothing else to eat as I’m still full.
    Jean excellent hospital visit result and so nice to have some time away to look forward to. Regarding Hunstanton we’re sixty miles inland so no worries for us.
    Hedgehogs well done on your two pounds loss and hope the back eases soon. When our daughter and son in law we’re looking into getting a dog they thought about a rescue dog from Romania but decided against it as they wanted to be sure that the dog would get on with the grandsons which is why they decided on a puppy instead.
    Dave glad you got on alright at the gym.
    Mel hope you enjoyed your roast dinner.
    Nana x

Yes I was ok at the gym,she never got the torture implements out so survived.

First and foremost, Jean, what a fantastic result. Life can resume, caravan, holidays etc. So, so pleased for you.

Just a quick post re beef. Canโ€™t remember if and when I have ever cooked beef before. I am actually, even if I say it myself, a good cook. I just donโ€™t enjoy it much. Anyway, the beef was absolutely perfect, just how we like it. A very happy husband! Deservedly so, because yesterday he said, out of the blue, โ€œyou look younger now you have lost weightโ€. Yip yip!!

Jean- wonderful news, really pleased for Steve & you! Prayers answered then! Where are you taking the caravan? ๐Ÿท to celebrate?!
    Dave- glad the gym was good, & hope you find the source of the noise!
    Mel- well done getting the beef right! Hate cooking that, hubby likes his very well done, so it always seems tough as old boots, he likes it though! Lovely that hubby thinks you look younger! I think I look more wrinkly๐Ÿ˜‚
    Nana- glad your meals out have been good! Think your daughter was sensible getting a puppy, at least you can nip any problems in the bud- hopefully!!
    Will look into adaptil, & will be interested in the wipes when you get home, Mel.
    Back is fine now, hot water bottle helped. Ankles hurt instead after a very long walk with Xena this afternoon! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She’s been a bit odd still this evening, but easily ignored!

Hockey is back,could be a 3am bedtime๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

Turned 2am and one period of hockey to go,could be 3am.

Morning all!
    Dave- I’d be asleep on the sofa, no matter how exciting the match! Hope your son’s team does well too!
    Jean- are you still having a FD today, or going out to celebrate after yesterday?!
    Mel- enjoy eating out & walking today!
    Nana- is it lunch with your friend today?
    Minols- hope you’re ploughing through the work, soon be holiday time!
    Kay & Cakey- how are you both?
    Have some cooking to do today- promised youngest I’d make him a cheesecake, eldest is going away so won’t do a sugar free one for him! (Nor me, I’ll be non keto for a couple of days!)
    & then will spend some time getting myself ready & glam for tonight!

Morning All..
    A very very chilly morning but bright..

Park walk and shopping..going to get the bedding out of the caravan to air it..should be ok but warm it through…a few bits to take back too…

I am fasting today…Steves staying off fasting for a bit as doc says he is still repairing..I donโ€™t believe in that idea..still who am I…

Hedgehog..
    We have booked to go to Bury, some good dog walks as a Country Park, dog friendly cafe ( if open should be at weekend) and pub…just getting away not doing too much…

Good your backs a bit better…strange about Xena something upsetting her….have a really lovely time tonight, hope there some tasty different food, in your beautiful and all glammed up in your dress..will there be dancing?

Dave..
    You do have very late nights..hope it was worth it..

Mel..
    Missed that ..hubby said that you look a lot younger..very lovely comments ๐Ÿ˜€..have a good day…more walking?

Minols..
    Is it another week to holiday?…you will be so looking forward to it..

Nana..
    Busy week for you, hope all is going well with your different friends…enjoy..

Kay, Cakey..all ok…. thinking of you….

Jean x

Jean I keep trying to get Denise to go to Bury market.It a great market.Can go on the tram now,no need to drive there.Oap bus pass ๐Ÿ˜„. Got to bed just before 3am๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด,my team won 5-3.I don’t remember what I weighed before my holidays, I wrote it down on calendar but threw it away on October the first๐Ÿคฏ.So will start afresh from tomorrow.

Dave..
    Steve has been promising me for years to go to Bury Market, so we will get to the caravan site Thursday..we will go to the market Friday..although I never buy much at markets I do like a walk around and look….maybe eat too ๐Ÿ˜‚…Charlie can come with us there…

A good park walk this morning so beautiful and relaxing..a wrap up warm in the sun, leaves falling Autumn here..Steve popped to hospital for blood test ( usual blood doctor next week)…so he walked half our walk…caravan bedding collected to air out at home…shopping done..a good busy morning…

Nothing eaten yet..all going well….a cuppa soon…

Batch cooking for freezer this afternoon ..slow cooked beef in onion and mushroom gravy, can do a lot of different meals with it……tomorrow Hungarian Goulash, not made that in a while nice for winter…

I think I am the only one fasting today….

Jean x

They do the best black pudding in the world there, the fish and chips always look nice but I haven’t tried them.Much easier going on tram instead of car.Not very far from me only around 10 miles maybe less.Speedway called off tonight because of bad weather forecast, typically the sun is shining,it’s cold though, Denise has a blanket wrapped around her,wimp.She was born in Plymouth so not a proper northerner ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜.

Took Xena to a different park in town, tried to wear her out enough so she wouldn’t pull when we walked through the town & by the river- that didn’t happen! So she wore her gencon head collar, she was very good while I was in some shops though & while we had a cuppa in the cafe. Shared a piece of cake- it was so good! Didn’t think I could ever be a person who shared a piece of cake & said it was enough, but I did today ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Will walk Xena again a bit early & then do nails etc- have bought some bronzer to even out my tan, did a tester bit & it still looks white!! Or will I gradually turn orange through the evening? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Stay strong Jean!

Hedgehog…
    Have a lovely evening and enjoy yourself
    X

Evening everyone, usual Thursday for me but went on my own as husband stayed at home and waited for the chap to come and do the annual service for our multi fuel burner. My sister and brother in law were away so I spent my time in Ely on my own. Managed to get myself some new pyjamas which I needed as my old ones were to large and the bottoms kept falling down so bought in a smaller size which I’m pleased about. Off to our local pub for a meal shortly and then tomorrow I’m meeting up with my friend visiting from Australia for lunch.
    Hedgehogs have a lovely evening.
    Jean sorting out the caravan ready for your time away must make you feel better – something to look forward to after Steves health worries. Anything happening with the neighbours at all.
    Dave hope the scales aren’t to cruel tomorrow.
    Hope everyone else is doing alright.
    Nana x

I won’t know if the scales are good or bad,not a clue what I weighed so whatever it is will make no difference.I should go out and buy some choccy ๐Ÿ˜€.I have to stop taking one of my tablets after a 12 months period from my heart attack,can’t remember which so made an appointment with the GP 21st of October before I can see him๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ.

Morning all! (Or good night Dave?!)
    Still buzzing from last night, so have only had 2 hours sleep!
    Didn’t quite go to plan- eldest son hurt his ankle very badly, so hubby had to pick him up from work & take him to A&E! Verdict after a 4hr wait is torn ligaments, he had crutches, & is supposed to be resting it, but is still planning to go to work! Felt bad that I didn’t go with him but it was quite a big do, & he is 20…! So it was all rush to get ready as I had to walk Xena as well. But had a very good evening, nice food & lovely to be all glammed up, & I won an award for Homestart!
    Jean- hope your FD went well, & lovely to be getting the caravan ready!
    Nana- great to need smaller PJs!!
    Dave- No rush at your doctors! Shame about the speedway! At least the weigh in can’t be bad ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Mel- hope the weather stays okay & you enjoy your trip still, any news on the kitchen, is it going well?
    Hope everyone else is okay & have a good Friday!

Morning All..
    A rainy start but stopping soon…

I have lost 1lb this week….I find this the hardest part to keep stable and under goal…

Nothing really planned for today just house cleaning and garage tidying..see how we feel later after walk….

Hedgehog..
    Really well done on your award and the night went well…itโ€™s strange I never like โ€˜doโ€™sโ€™ but when you get there itโ€™s usually a good night…goodness 2 hours sleep that would kill me…a very good night ๐Ÿ˜‚

Poor son..they pick their moments…still hubby sorted it out, still he will need to rest it…our elder grandson 20, going to have a check up on his lungs next week at hospital his capacity is only 30%, work doctor has sent him, itโ€™s been like it since last years checkup….doesnโ€™t want his mum to go with him…..he can manage!!

Nana..
    A smaller size PJs, thatโ€™s a good one and a shop about on your own sometimes is nice….enjoy your lunch date with your Australian friend later…
    Neighbours have another week to respond to the solicitor, we havenโ€™t heard anything, so maybe nothing happening as yet…solicitor will only contact us if he has anything to say as itโ€™s a ยฃ20 letter/email/phone call each way!!..so we are laying low ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dave..
    You must have an idea on the weight you was…..still I hope you are happy what it is…buy a book and write it down!

Jean x

Jean- well done 1lb down…maintaining I find hard too! A worry with grandson, does he have asthma?
    Just got back from the park with Xena- 14 dogs all playing nicely together! 2 of her favourite playmates were there, but she was more interested in chasing the ball!
    Out into town soon, birthday presents to buy…

Hi all!
    Been a bit below par with a cold and then a tummy upset but feeling better now!

Achieved my first fast day in ages yesterday and weigh in today saw 1lb off. Still 7lbs off target but at least I have shown myself I can fast so no excuses!

Not much been happening here. I managed to smash my ยฃ200 fund raising target by raising ยฃ350, so very pleased with that.

Ive come to the end of my mobile phone contract and as EE couldnt give me a decent deal I cancelled and transferred over to a 30 day sim only contract. Problem is I cant make calls or send texts over wifi, which I need at home as phone signals are very weak out here. I am still in discussions (arguments) about it but thing is I think all other providers have the same issue, which is to not like you having a handset bought from elsewhere!

At least changing our home energy provider was straight forward…hopefully!

Day off today but not much planned. Its windy out there but at least not raining.

Now to catch up all your posts… x

Jean, fantastic that Steve had the all clear and now able to drive again. 3 monthly checkups for now is brilliant.
    Heres hoping you dont hear a thing from your neighbours and it all gets done and dusted.
    A break away in the van is just what you need. I cant see us camping again this year and its this time of year I wish we had a campervan or something.

HH, glad the do went well and well done with the award! Hope your son doesnt try and do too much too soon.
    Weird that Xena has started behaving like that, must be a reason why.

Dave, another 6 months of the gym, so you can make the most of it with the bowling season finishing.
    The late nights have started I see, with the hockey!

Mel, at least you are getting the steps in to counterbalance the eating and drinking! Any news on the kitchen?

Nana, enjoy your lunch date. Well done on the new pjs! Ive not bought any for years. The ones I have fitted, then got very snug now they feel ok, so no need to splash out just yet..lol

Minols, is it holiday time? Where are you off to? I assume its the boy’s half term?

No heating on here yet but if it stays like this I won’t be long before it goes on timed!
    I want to cook something different for dinner tonight but dont know what. Will have to open up the cupboards and freezer for inspiration.
    Still on muesli and yogurt for breakfast when I have it, but it will soon be porridge time!

Right I think some tidying up is in order before anything else!

Kay x

Hi all, had a lovely vege full breakfast yesterday with hash browns and a muffin! Dinner was liver (sorry!) and bacon, mash etc, and bread and butter pudding and custard. Hangs head. But on the plus side ate nothing in between and walked 24,000 steps again.

Re kitchen, we havenโ€™t heard anything and arenโ€™t really thinking about it. Reckon no problems or they would be in touch. At least we know they are turning up because our neighbours would let us know if they hadnโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚.

HH glad you had a great time. Kay, sorry you have been under the weather. Dave, weigh yourself then get back on track. I definitely know what I weighed before holiday so at least will know the damage when we get home, and damage there will be!
    Hi to everybody else. Off for a walk now. But not that long hopefully, bit tired!

I keep a record of my weight on the calendar and also on my phone but I threw the calendar away and I had to factory reset my phone so lost it all.I had an early night/morning,1:30 am๐Ÿ˜„. Will get on the scales when I get dry,just had a shower.HH well done on the award.Minols how’s the back?I think it will be a few years before I get near a weight I would be happy with.

Afternoon All…

Gone a hour and lots of posts…๐Ÿ˜‚

Hedgehog..
    Good luck on the present buying hope you know what you are after…Grandson doesnโ€™t have asthma, he had meningitis bad as a baby we wondered if it is anything to do with that…

Kay..
    Well done on the ยฃ200 total really good…sorry you are feeling under par hope you soon come round. Good you managed a fast day and weight off too..you can do it….we have done it for years ๐Ÿ˜‚..

Look at O2 they have Wi-fi assist, I am looking at that early December when I will change..as our village is iffy and we donโ€™t use the house phone any more…

Mel..
    You are doing some good walking what a lot of steps…you might be even keel when home and you get on the scales ๐Ÿคž…sound as if busy and having a good time…no news is good news you will be excited when home…but hard work ๐Ÿ˜€

Dave..
    Shame on loosing all your weigh in results…start afresh ๐Ÿ˜‚

A visit to a neighbour then cleaning to be done….very dark here…rain on its way?

Jean x

Kay- well done you raising that much for your charity! You must be really pleased! Hope you’re soon back up to full strength too. I’ve got a SIM only contract with BT, although the coverage isn’t great in some areas.
    Mel- loads of walking- you might have lost weight again!
    Dave- stop putting it off, get on the scales- says I, who won’t go near them after a holiday ๐Ÿ˜‚ I’ll be avoiding them too next week after a few days off keto!
    Jean- we forgot to go to the shop for a voucher for BIL on the way home, so not a very successful trip- I blame the lack of sleep! Have a nice natter with your neighbour , cleaning can wait!
    Going to have a little nap I think! Mum is coming for dinner tonight, even though she’s tired & nearly nods off herself, she won’t go home early!

I got on the scales and it’s not as bad as I feared, probably gained 5/6 lbs๐Ÿ˜„.I will put it on my phone now ๐Ÿ˜†.I always get a sim only deal at the moment I have two Vodafone and Virgin, luckily my phone takes 2 SIM cards.no problems with coverage,although three wasn’t the greatest coverage.I think Virgin use O2 but could be wrong.When I got my new Virgin TV and broadband deal I got unlimited everything on my mobile phone.Got to have the flu Jab on Wednesday, never used to have it but since having an heart attack I have it now.My daughter had it last week,she was told where she works she must have it,she works at Christie’s hospital.Shopping done so will take Heidi out, weather very grim had lots of rain but stopped now, speedway rearranged for tonight so fingers crossed it’s on.

Just checked on the tracker on here,going off that I have gained 2lbs,so not too bad,fast days last week would have helped.Jean haddock and chips?No rain so speedway looking good for tonight.To get to a weight I would be very happy with I would have to lose 4stone๐Ÿ˜Ÿ,so it will take a couple of years minimum.But with all the help on here it’s achievable.

Hedgehog..
    Hope you managed a nap, you must be shattered…have a nice evening with Mum hope she leaves early ๐Ÿ˜‚…shame on BIL voucher….

Dave..
    Brilliant 2 lbs up is great…๐Ÿ˜€…good about AI it saved you ๐Ÿ˜‚…lot better than last holiday……we had my butter chicken curry with chips, small portion from the freezer…never had chips with curry but quite nice…red wine to finish…๐Ÿ˜‚

Have a good weekend all…

Jean x

Just got back to cottage. Late for us. Didnโ€™t go out until nearly 1 o/clock. Had a mooch round Ludlow then took J for a two hour walk. More energetic than I planned. It was right along a ridge with quite a high point so a lot of uphill walking. Over 16,000 steps. Had breakfast but again nothing since which must be helping. Tonight though not cooking, having pork pie, cheese and biscuits etc. And apple pie and custard so sky high calories! It will be interesting weighing in when we get home. Only home six nights before off to Kent to friends so depending on state of kitchen I might do a mixture of FDs and CDs which would keep me off the wine. If kitchen is still out of bounds I shall say to hell with it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mel..
    Sounds like a good hard walk…pork pie and bits sounds like a good tea….we have good pork pies from our local bakery in the village but not too often..
    You have another trip planned just work around it..as you say to hell with it ๐Ÿ˜‚..life is short enjoy your self..

Looking forward to our caravan trip seems ages since away….

Jean x

I am watch Kent speedway team or will be in 15 minutes.

Evening everyone
    Had a very nice lunch with my friend visiting from Australia but gosh has she got a strong Australian accent but then it’s got to be 50years ago since she emigrated.
    Dave well done on only 2Ibs on enjoy the speedway.
    Kay well done to you also for raising money for charity.
    Hedgehogs enjoy time with your mum and it doesn’t upset me when you talk about her by the way. Well done on your award last night and hope your son is coping alright.
    Jean a good week losing a pound. We’ve just had a kebab each – I’m so full I’ll be regretting it later I’m sure.
    Nana x

Speedway was close win by four points,not sure it will be enough for the second leg Just noticed there is hockey on now so another 3 am bedtime ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,851 through 23,900 (of 35,400 total)

You must be logged in to reply.