Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 34,913 replies, has 402 voices, and was last updated by  hedgehogs 3 hours, 9 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 23,251 through 23,300 (of 35,400 total)

• Dave- I’m sure you’ll do well, they obviously want you in the team!
    Jean- hope the rally was good & Steve too…
    Minols- is your son back to school Monday, or has he still got his extra week to come, sorry, I’ve lost track!
    Nana- how’s your FD, hope it’s been easier than mine?!
    Mel- enjoy ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท!
    Kay- did you get to the beach?
    We had a lovely forest walk with Xena, & the bbq was good too, all done already! Youngest son is in a right mood about something (doesn’t get it from me ๐Ÿ˜‰), eldest very upset about girlfriend, he would’ve been off to Paris tonight ๐Ÿ˜ข. So a fun house here!

HH get the wine out๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ that will cheer you all up ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜

I feel Steve is turning a corner today looks much better than yesterday…I helped him to have a semi shower and get his hair washed, and he shaved too…heโ€™s been in same pjs for 5 days now changed them yesterday and today, so he is noticing more. He asked our Grandson to bring wires in for his gadgets as it was bothering him and my daughter passed by too…so feeling up to visitors as up to now heโ€™s said No visitors.

Dally Rally was quite nice about 15 Dalmatians, lots of running and playing they all seemed to get on, would give it another go…seemed a nice crowd but some stayed with their friends, chatted about…looks like they meet every two months.

Hedgehog..
    Hope your household cheers up..it is sad when planned things get cancelled..heโ€™s bound to be sad…glad you got the bbq done and weather kind..I am missing my forest walks not keen on my own…

Dave..
    I feel like a drink..better be fast as should be fasting..๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel really tired tonight very drained…will be in bed soon…struggled with my evening walk…

Jean x

Jean- not surprising that you’re tired, long days, lots of driving not to mention the worry, & doing it all on yoyr own! Quick ๐Ÿท & an early night!
    Dave- wish I did drink, might help! Haven’t for 4 years now, can’t even stand the smell anymore & nor the tipsy feeling! Hubby does like ๐Ÿท, he’s had some, probably not enough๐Ÿ˜‚…eldest had some vodka last night!
    Xena has a new plastic bottle to chew, she’s happy anyway!!

Evening everyone,

Yesterdays fast day went well but it’s been really hard today have had my meal and I’m still hungry. Luckily my husband embraces the 5:2 way of life as I don’t think I would have stuck it out if he’d been having lunch in front of me.

Jean hopefully Steve can go with you to the next Dally Rally and glad he is up to having visitors always a good sign. Have a good nights sleep.

Hedgehogs glad you enjoyed the BBQ trying times with your sons – Hope they’re feeling happier soon.

Dave have a good day at bowls.

Nana x

Have some wine Jean then off to bed.The only time I have ever had alcohol in the house is at Christmas or New year’s Eve.Never drank at home when I was single too,mam and dad were T total.My next door neighbor when he was alive was always giving me bottles of good wine,he was in a wine club, I gave them all to my daughter.

Morning all!
    Jean- hope Steve keeps on improving & can soon come home.
    Dave- hope your bowling goes well!
    Minols- if it is a school day hope your son gets off okay…
    Kay- is it a work day or a day off?
    Nana- are you out somewhere nice today?
    Mel- enjoy the holiday!
    Had a bad start to the week, silly son & ex have been in contact again, met up late last night, he got his hopes up but nothing has changed so he’s all upset again. He has the present from her now which is a photo book, very upsetting for him…luckily he’s changed his days off work (as he’d planned to be in Paris!), so has a couple of days at home to sort himself out.
    I’m seeing my Homestart family today, then they’re away for a week. We’re off to a toddler dance class; that’ll be fun! Fasting (800 cals) today…
    Hope anyone else fasting has a good day!

Morning all – busy weekend and feeling a bit ‘wabbit’ this morning.

Boy has 2 more days off school, and neither of us can muster much enthusiasm for anyting just now. May need to drag him outside for washing the car at least. See if we feel better after we’ve achieved something!

Jean – so glad Steve is coming back to himself. Things are sounding positive.

HH – your poor boy! What heartache for him.

Mx

Morning Everyone ,

Hedgehogs starting our week of social events with a meal this evening with my old work colleagues so was planning on a nice long walk today to burn up a few more calories in preparation but weather not looking that great at the moment hopefully will brighten up later.
    B2B fast days resulted in one and a half pounds lost so will try not to put all of it back on this week ๐Ÿ˜• Looks like I’ll be doing B2B next weekend as well.

Have a good day everyone whether fasting or not.

Nana x

Good morning all,the sun is out but rain is not far away.Fast day today so just having a cuppa then I will take Heidi out before I go bowling.I hope Steve is home soon.Stay strong fasters.

Afternoon nearly All…
    I went to bed just after 8 and slept through to 6, had a cuppa in bed up for 8…. park walk for Charlie and a clean through and floor wash…do the hallway when I get back and up the stairs…

I am fasting today….

Steve maybe out tomorrow..he now has a water infection and chest infection just monitoring it..no antibiotics at the moment…the nurses on a night duty disappear he was asking for a jug of water for 6 hours then it came tepid tap water no ice…pain killer are always late or even not!…the day nurses are so different caring and compassionate so lovely.

Hedgehog..
    Teetotal I didnโ€™t know….the pair of them are making them selves worse by continuing, photo books etc..they need to walk away, another year may be different…so hard for you to watch them.

Enjoy the dance class…would be quite funny maybe…

Minols..
    Scraping the barrel last few days of boys holiday…much too long…I mean for the parents!

Nana..
    Great loss when you are always eating out..you make me feel tired ๐Ÿ˜‚..enjoy your meal tonight….I am glad Steveโ€™s with me in fasting could be a lot more difficult on my own….

Dave..
    Enjoy bowling…thought he may of come out today…โ˜น๏ธ

Having a cuppa and away for 12.15..

Jean x

Afternoon…
    Jean- poor Steve…hope the infections clear up soon. Hospitals/ nursing is getting beyond a joke…had to wait hours for some gaviscon when I was last in, had to be prescribed by a doctor!
    Minols- hope you had fun car washing! It is difficult end of the holidays, next time send him down to me for a few days please!๐Ÿ˜‚
    Dave- good luck for the bowling!
    Nana- well done on the weight loss! Enjoy tonight ๐Ÿธ
    Didn’t get to go dancing (thankfully for me!!), misunderstanding with the booking, so we did soft play again. Most of the time there was spent eating though, they got hungry! I had a diet coke ๐Ÿ˜‡ only supposed to have a 3hr visit, but it’s not long enough to go out anywhere, so have done ‘overtime’ the last few visits! The dad has 2 weeks off now, so that gives me 2 weeks off as well!
    My poor sis has put petrol into her diesel car ๐Ÿ˜ฑ & drove it home ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ …they have gone away & will sort it when they get home.

Back from bowling,it was a great game, I played a man called John who originates from Birmingham,my mother in law is a Brummie,he is 84 I was losing by quiet a few but pulled it back the went in front, I was leading 20-19 he won the next end so it was 20-20 going into the last end he got a good bowl in I beat it but he then got a toucher so that was it,he won 21-20.๐Ÿ˜ฑI really enjoyed it though and we had a good natter, all the bowlers are so friendly.

Well done Dave! Very close…hope the rest of the team did okay too?
    Just had a walk somewhere new with Xena- got a bit lost! Normally hubby’s sense of direction is spot on, but he got a bit disoriented, it was me who found the right way back! Don’t think we’ll go there again!!
    Getting hungry now, an hour til dinner…

Evening All…
    Hoping to be out tomorrow lunch time ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€…doing discharge early so he can…( possibly need the bed but I donโ€™t mind)..I have walked him up and down the corridor and physio up and down the stairs…he can have a quiet week and then maybe some visitors the following week..my daughter and SIL will come up, they only stay a couple of hours..out of towners would possibly stay longer…thats if they can be bothered to come! Watch this space ๐Ÿ˜‚….All knashing at the teeth when so ill but will they come we will see.

Fasting has gone ok but I had a two slice bread sandwich bacon butty, under but not the best..I really enjoyed it..

Hedgehog..
    Time off from HS if hubby is off…glad you knew how to find your way back..I get so lost easy, the men are usually better…goodness your poor sis, I was very careful yesterday not to do that..I couldnโ€™t find the catch for the fuel ๐Ÿ˜‚, then I saw it…a definitely a ouch ยฃ87…itโ€™s a while since I bought any…

Dave..
    What a good bowling game and so close…you seem to be getting better and better…well done.

Cuppa time…then walk the boy…..he has had a rough week being left a lot but a good boy…

Jean x

Evening All…
    We had a a good walk then showered the boy so he is as clean as I can for Steve…washed Charlieโ€™s settee covers too..all dry so all is good…change our bed tomorrow so all clean for his surgery cuts…

Got a grumpy boy in hospital he has been evicted from his room, was sat for a bit in a chair now gone in a 6 bedded womenโ€™s ward ๐Ÿ˜‚..I thought it was real funny but heโ€™s not laughing…he said they will be safe with him itโ€™s like a morgue…

All good with the fasting here…hope the other fasters are fine, hedgehog I think…

Jean x

Good fast day for me,only had an egg salad all day.Good Steve is homeward bound tomorrow.Charlie will be over the moon.The team won and against a very good team, typical they had only 3 winners but I always seem to get a good player,he was a really nice bloke though.

Jean, glad that Steve is homeward bound! I chuckled at him being transferred to a womens ward. At least he’s got a bed and not sleeping in a chair!!
    Charlie will be happy tomorrow too!

HH, sounds like you were spared from the toddler dance class! So a break from them for 2 weeks, do you see any other families in the mean time or do you just not work?
    Sad that your son and ex made contact again. The sooner shes off the scene to uni the better!

Dave, the bowling match sounded good. You have really progressed quickly. A close game makes it very interesting and your team obviously did well against another good team. Look after those knees though.

Minols, enjoy the last couple of days of the school break with the boy. Is he looking forward to going back?

Nana, well done with the fasting. Now enjoy your week and your eating out diet!

I had my day off today. Enjoyed a long sleep in and then did some baking…cheese scones, fruit scones and chocolate muffins. All had to be taste tested when Neil came home from work.

Weight was down 2lbs this morning so now I have to try and keep it down through the week for weigh in!

Back to work tomorrow for another 6 day stint. I think its going to be a busy week leading up to BH ๐Ÿ™„

Probably should get some sleep. Might fast tomorrow x

Morning all…
    Last day and I really must get some work done behind the scenes. A friend coming over to play Minecraft… Will try to tempt him to stay a long time with the buns the boy made yesterday!

Then I need to start thinking about sorting the spare room out for the girl coming at the weekend to dog sit while we go and marry my old friend.

Going to try and keep today low… The boys are on ribs tonight cos the dog needs some bones, so 8’ll maybe have a skyr day.

Hope all goes well getting your man home, Jean.

Mx

Morning All..
    A very confused and sad morning for Charlie, I must be doing things different, up early by two hours!..a couple of things in the hallway, on the floor to go to hospital…I do find it strange how he can pick things up??

Itโ€™s the look he gets when we go away in the caravan…not sure what or where we are going…

Steve is in a mixed ward..a couple of more men tucked away in the corner, it was a bit dark last night…heโ€™s very bored and fed up ….have him home soon….I am already for him all clean and fresh of germs hopefully..

Kay..
    You do work long weeks, I suppose seasonal is like that….a lot of baking done ๐Ÿ˜ฌ..was it a good idea…….a good two pound off too..think thoughtfully on the week ahead….is it hard at the hotel or is there food about to pick at?

I must be careful not to feed him with baking when heโ€™s home, visitors etc having stuff in…not always good…

Minols..
    Enjoy the boy before he goes back to school..hope his friend eats all the buns, well between them…looking forward to your friends wedding that must be really lovely to do..

Off for our park walk, might do cafe if I donโ€™t get the call…I am going to be busy……waiting for doctors rounds …

Jean x

Morning all!
    Round 2, 1st post disappeared!
    Jean- hope Steve does come home, as long as his chest infection & water infections are okay…I did laugh, what a come down from his own room to a ward with lots of old ladies! Hope Charlie is not too silly when he does get back…
    Minols- minecraft & buns is a good plan, hope you can get work done & spare room sorted!
    Dave- shame you always get the best bowlers to play against! Well done on the FD…
    Kay- well done with losing 2lbs, hope all the baking doesn’t put it on again!
    Hope the working week goes quickly, I guess it will slow down after next week!
    Nana- hope your meal last night was good, & enjoy whatever is planned today!
    Mel- happy holidays…
    Another FD 800 cals for me, I’ve lost a pound but it’s only one which appeared over the weekend, normal fluctuation! I can go up & down several pounds easily! & tomorrow we’re going out for a meal again as the youngest was away last time, & narked that he missed out! Eldest needs to be kept busy too…
    Just training with Xena today.

Good morning,a dry day here so hopefully I can go bowling with my son.Hope Steve comes home today and Charlie is on his best behaviour.Not sure if it is going to be another fast day or not, will see what happens.Got to go shopping so I will put blinkers on when I go past the naughty food.HH you seem to be doing a lot of 800s well done.Kay well done on the 2lbs loss.

Very quiet on here today.I will be taking the register later.

Afternoon all!
    Dave- well done b2b FDs if you do it…I’m doing as many 800 days as I can before we go away.
    Jean- hope Steve gets sorted soon…
    Oopsie- Xena was such a pickle at dog training! There was only one other dog which always makes her worse, plus Nick was quite distracted & chatty, so she got a bit bored & decided to have some fun instead, encouraging the other dog to join in! All had a good laugh though…
    Went shopping & bought stuff for our break next week- quite naughty, non-keto, so some chocolate,croissants, biscuits & crisps!

Nil by mouth so definitely another fast day.I went to bowling with my son,and while I was there they asked if I would play for the Wednesday team.He said if they win tomorrow they will win the league,so I said no pressure then and said I would play.I then had to text my fitness instructor to tell her I am bowling.

Afternoon Everyone
    Hedgehogs have been to Cambridge today and went to Wetherspoons for lunch as it was steak tuesday i had an 8oz Sirloin steak with quiona salad which was 917calories plus a glass of wine husband had sirloin steak but with chips and all the trimmings plus a pint both came to ยฃ19.10. Last nights meal was a let down we’ve used that pub a few times but last night our table was booked for 7:30pm and our food didn’t arrive until 9:00pm despite ordering not long after we arrived there were only 8 of us and when it arrives the portions were tiny considering the price and everyone said as we left that they were still hungry myself included. Have crossed that place off our list to go.
    Dave did you manage to avoid the naughty aisle ?
    Kay well done on losing two pounds.
    Hope everyone is having a good day.
    Nana x

Morning all…
    Jean- have you got Steve home, or did discharge get delayed?
    Nana- shame about the meal…glad you had a better time in Cambridge! Sounds like you’re being careful!
    Dave- hope the bowling goes well today! Lots of pressure…well done with b2b FDs too!
    Minols- hope you get back into the school routine okay, hope your son doesn’t mind going back too much!
    Kay- did you eat too many of the cakes, or were you good?
    Going out for a meal with both boys tonight, won’t be keto so am having a day off! Youngest has been very moody again recently, found out why by accident- he had a girlfriend & they’ve split up too- he’s so secretive & won’t talk about anything, just sulks! So both of them are miserable, hopefully a night out will take their minds off it!

Morning All…
    A very long day yesterday…should of been discharged at 1 from the morning doctor, but it went on, I left him to take Charlie out and went back for him about 6…waiting for surgeon to sign him off, then we left without seeing him. Well they chucked him out needed the bed! He was very tired but pleased to be home had a reasonable nights sleep…we are all up and sorted now.

Nana..
    Such a shame when meals are not to standard…it puts me off eating out…I think holiday food when away is a nightmare..over all my holidays (50 years) thereโ€™s only been a couple what you could call good food…I think itโ€™s even getting worse with budgets now.

Hedgehog..
    Enjoy your family meal this evening…goodness two with broken relationships thatโ€™s tough….for you and hubby…

Off to do catch on food shopping and a new front door being fitted pm..Charlie walk first….

Jean x

Jean- glad that Steve got home eventually, hope all goes well & make sure he doesn’t overdo anything! How was Charlie? Hope the new front door is good!
    Been over to a friend’s today- she has a very stressful life with family & her husband’s job, always come away feeling for her but lucky & glad I don’t have her headaches!
    Not being good eating ๐Ÿ˜‰

Glad Steve is home.I did avoid the naughty aisle ๐Ÿ˜‡,the bowling I lost again and the team lost,we was one player short so had to give up 21 points.May have won if we had a full team.They have been taking my phone number so they can arrange things with me in future and next season, I can’t really play next Wednesday got to go to gym,can play on Monday though.Not had anything to eat again so could be a triple fast day ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡.

Hi everyone, sorry I missed the register Dave! Havenโ€™t been posting and then this morning I tried and it told me I was spam. OK now though. Been doing my usual going away routine of getting badder and badder as the week goes on. Walking a lot though (23,500 steps yesterday). My first fast day will be Sunday (while I cook departing guests a full breakfast)! So glad Steve is home, he will feel so much better. Think I am lucky on holidays, we always seem to have wonderful food! Perhaps I am just not fussy though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Will get back in proper touch next week, a few B2Bs to try and limit the damage before 1st September weigh in.

Forgot to mention, in the hall here is an enormous mirror which makes you look two inches taller and at least one size thinner. You keep seeing people admiring themselves! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Afternoon All..
    I have been naughty too, lots of bits and pieces about…kept busy today…Steves sleeping a lot, I feel heโ€™s much better than I expected, his pain is quite under control…just gets very breathless when talking and talking on the phone..sometimes through the night he sits up as he canโ€™t breathe, he has to take big some breaths he said itโ€™s frightening…

Small lamb dinner tonight to see if I can tempt him, he only wants small portions …the new front door looks really lovely, we have to make sure it doesnโ€™t slam or we will be locked out!…we have hid a key in the garden!

Hedgehog..
    Your poor friend it sounds very stressful..enjoy your family meal tonight..

Dave..
    Well done on three FDs on the trot…

Mel..
    What a lot of steps, that must pull you back on the calories..I must admit I am a fussy eater and I like my food really Hot..lots of hotels food just warm…enjoy your guests till Sunday..

Jean x

Took Heidi out and got soaked,5-30 and still no food๐Ÿคฏmust admit I am hungry now ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹.Don’t know what to have,maybe Cumberland sausages and eggs,maybe tomatoes too, will check the calories.

Evening everyone,
    Just got home from our usual Wednesday lunch – had my maximum three glasses of wine anymore than that and I’m really sick so the other four went on to share two more bottles of red wine and I made do with two cups of coffee โ˜•.
    Jean glad Steve is home – can imagine it’s quite frightening if you feel you can’t breathe.
    Dave well done on your BTB.
    Mel I so need one of those mirrors.
    Hedgehogs enjoy the meal this evening.
    I have a question regarding the number of calories eaten in a NFD. Some people eat their BMR other people their TDEE for their current weight and others the TDEE for their goal weight so just wondered what the forum members on here so ? I’ve been having my TDEE for my current weight.
    Nana x

I always have 2-3, hundred calories below my TDEE on non fast days.My knee is aching now,but no more bowls vfir a day or two.They are still happy u am playing I lost by three points today which was better than half the team, I always said I wouldn’t be ready until next season but I am doing ok.

Thanks Dave for replying to my question – my knee is aching from the cycling that I’ve done today – everyone says to me that cycling is food for my knee but it’s definitely not ๐Ÿ˜ž Think I’ll have to take a some painkillers.
    You’ve really gotten into the bowls.

I used to like playing bowls with my dad almost 60 years ago,only played it for a year or two then a 55 year gap๐Ÿ˜„.I do enjoy it though,meet lots of nice people.Its the mixed doubles on Sunday,at least I can play a bit better than the first one I did.

Nana..
    I am with Dave on this one keep 200 calories below my goal weight TDEE…although on rare occasions go to top end..now with Charlie I am walking a lot more and I have never changed it from sedentary.

Sounds like you have some good lunches…we donโ€™t seem to drink a lot these days..share a bottle of red at a weekend…

Dave..looking like rain now…all dry up to now….

Jean x

Evening!
    Jean- poor Steve being breathless at night, does he sleep propped up? I used to have to sleep on a wedge pillow & one of those v shaped pillows, you get used to it. Hope he gets his appetite back soon…
    Nana- I used to eat between my BMR & TDEE on nonFDs, don’t worry about the calories so much now on those days.
    Dave- I’m sure they’re glad to have you on the bowks team, it’s great that they’re all so friendly!
    Kay- you asked about my Homestart family- they keep the same volunteer with the same families, so if they’re away you don’t get another one. I’ll be getting a new family soon though as mine are moving away for a few months.
    Hope your work is not too bad…
    Mel- take that mirror home with you ๐Ÿ˜‰! Glad you’re having a good time!
    Had a good meal out- both boys were more cheerful & youngest especially chatty! He’s had a few evenings out with friends so that must’ve helped! I couldn’t manage a pud, very disappointed as I was looking forward to it ๐Ÿ˜ฐ!

I just checked the bowler I played as played 16 and won 11,I have no luck when the draw is done๐Ÿ™„.

Morning all!
    Jean- hope that Steve has had a better night…is Charlie being gentle with him?
    Dave- does sound as if you’re unlucky with the draws! Hope your knee is okay…did you keep to a FD yesterday? Sounds like you’re doing well!
    Minols- hope the school run goes well!
    Nana- where are going out today? Have a nice time!
    Kay- hope you’re doing okay?!
    Mel- have a good day as well!
    FD for me, back to 800 cals, we’ve not got much on the next few days so hope I can stick to it!

Morning All..
    Bright here at the moment…

Steveโ€™s breathing isnโ€™t good at all really, very bad through the night…you wonder if itโ€™s normal..he more or less sits up in bed but got up through the night……he is having his stitches out on Friday with nurse at doctors, so itโ€™s question to ask…

hedgehog..
    Glad the meal went well and it was cheery and chatty… Charlie is very gentle, he is just laying with him…

Mel..
    Loved the sound of the mirror…I missed that one….there should be more of those mirrors about ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nana..
    Hoping your knees are improved a bit today and more easier..

I am fasting today….

Jean x

Morning Everyone,
    Thanks for replying to my query regarding calories on a NFD very helpful.

Hedgehogs – Ely today as usual and then as soon as we get back home a quick dash into Cambridge to collect a replacement watch from John Lewis for my husband. Really impressed with then as husband treated himself to wristwatch that is similar to an Apple smart watch but this one is made by Nokia earlier this year but one of the buttons proved faulty so took it back Tuesday morning and replacement will be available to collect after 2pm today no quibbles with replacement. Then this evening we’re going around a couple of friends for a curry evening so a busy day. Not meeting up with our friends as usual tomorrow evening so making tomorrow a FD.
    Jean hope Steve had a better night.
    Enjoy your day everyone whether fasting or not.
    Nana x

Nana I have had a few smartwatches I currently have two a Fitbit Versa and a Martian watch,the martian needs a battery.It turned into a low day yesterday around 1000 calories, I think today will be somewhere in between 800 and 1000.I have been looking to buy a flying jacket but can’t see any in my sizeโ˜น๏ธ.Rain stop play in the Ashe’s ๐Ÿ™„.

Nana I just checked my TDEE and I am usually at least 500 calories under it on a non fast day sometimes 1000 under it.

Jean- that is a bit of a worry; would definitely mention it tomorrow…good that Charlie is being gentle!
    Nana- sorry, I forgot to ask about your knees too, any better today? I would think cycling would be quite a stress on them so surprised that it’s been suggested! Can you swim? That’s usually good exercise?
    Dave- shame about the cricket, anything else on to watch? Well done with your low days?
    We had a really lovely walk with Xena at the beach, tried to lure her into the sea with sausages for a paddle with me but she still wouldn’t! Met some nice dogs & people…was getting pretty hot though! Just a salad for lunch so okay so far…

Afternoon All….

This morning at the park we met up with a 14 week Dalmatian…we have two on the route now…so lovely…she was working or she would have been at the Dally Rally too ….

Just finished off my wood painting…a pain I missed 6โ€ in an awkward place…brushes all washed!…fasting going well, not really had time to think about it…cooking a chicken for tonight might have it with chilli sauce…

Feels like a sanitarium here…wind blowing through the house to breathe..both wrapped in blankets Charlie and Steve!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nana..
    Good news on the watch replacement…enjoy your curry tonight and friends catchup…

Dave..
    Shame on the cricket….

Hedgehog..
    Your weathers better than ours not warm enough for a paddle here…Charlie only goes in water 6โ€ not to his tummy…think I might be hungry a way to go yet….

It will be along the riverbank tonight walking see if we can catchup with his doggie friends..

Jean x

It’s the Yorkshire weather Jean,It’s back on again now๐Ÿ˜„.

Had a yellow dinner tonight- didn’t think it through, yellow courgette from the garden & a cheese omelette! Tasty but didn’t look too appealing! 796cals today so no cuppa for me later!
    Hope you stay strong Jean! Don’t give Steve pneumonia from the cold will you! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Viewing 50 posts - 23,251 through 23,300 (of 35,400 total)

You must be logged in to reply.