Fasting

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AnthonyF 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Whats up Fast Diet!

A little background. In 2011 I was featured on a major CNN documentary that had millions of viewers. I didn’t even realize how bad my weight had gotten until the doc aired on television. By then it was like I was looking in the mirror for the first time. I had to do something, but for some reason I did nothing. It wasn’t until I visited a doctor for health problems, the biggest being a sky rocketing blood pressure. I was scared into weight loss, like many of you. But i’m happy it happened.

So I read Tim Ferris “4 hour body” book. I quickly started the Slow Carb diet and started seeing small results from eating right. I then like he suggested bought a kettlebell (40 pounds). The kettlebell was perfect because I didn’t have the time or funds to commit to a gym. The bell also had multiple body benefits working out legs, stomach, back, calves, etc. I bought a bell way heavier than I needed it to be, because I didn’t want to keep buying new ones. The 40 pound bell still provides me a challenge after all this time, I just increase the reps.

I still felt like something was missing, so I researched intermittent fasting. After reading Brad Pilon “eat stop eat” I began to do fasting not eating/just drinking water from 5pm to 5pm Monday/Tuesday and then again on Friday/Saturday every week. Combined with my diet and exercise, the results are amazing for me personally. The fasting works for more benefits than weight loss such as increased awareness, more energy, got sick way less, etc. I just started this new book the fast diet.

Its hard, once you tell yourself its going to be a long road, it gets easy. I’m here to say that. Im still not at my goal weight, but just felt like still telling my story.

I began to actually reach out to many fasting experts and others with good stories, so that I can release a ebook that includes how I did what I have done, as well as yours if you would be willing.

Would you bee cool with contributing to my book? Also I plan to have it out by february…so send me a message if you want to get on the email list as well as let me interview you for your story.

best wishes and good luck!

edit: just saw you cant message people so feel free to reply here or email me personally anthony@fatguyfasting.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.