Fasting for 14 days

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gidget 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone! New on forums, but. have been reading them for last couple months (they do help) I was doing The 28 day FMB diet (hard to do..) Someone on forum said they were changing over to Fast Diet…Finished 28 day…Straight to FD…Been on 2 months…Love…Forum discussion…14 day fast…Been there..done that…7 day weigh in 10 lbs…..14 day weigh in only 1/2 lb more…Went on eating binge, because I expected another 10 lb…Never again for that length of time… I do 2 24 hr fast days a week, from noon to noon…Reg eating rest of time..Nothing but water during fast…

Fourteen day fasting sounds horrific to me.
    I used did WW for a while and was constantly calorie counting and only losing 1/2lb per week.
    TBH I have tried most ways of dieting – my favourite one was one a bunch of my friends devised. Basically it was if it was white or cream coloured, or you could see through it, it had no calories.
    Bring on the wine and ring doughnuts.
    5:2 is now my favourite because I can lose weight, enjoy the ‘scientific’ benefits and find it is a great way of life.
    Hope IF works for you too Gidget 🙂

Lindyw….I was doing WW at the time…I was losing 1/2 lb per week…to slow…I decided to Fast for quick loss…when I weighed in and had 10 lb loss, I told them I had been sick (lie)…the next week when I expected another 10 lb loss (no scale) I was thinking of another excuse but, I didn’t need one because I only lost 1/2 lb…On water only…Pigged out after meeting…..Didn’t go back…I agree with you 5:2 works and I stay off the scale….I can tell in my clothes…Scale phobia since WW/Fast incident …5:2 Forever …Good luck…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.