Fast Day Calories

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello everyone,

I’m very new to this and am really excited! Although my non-fast days call for 1700 calories, I,m only consuming 1400. My question is, should I still consume 600 calories on my fast days or only 425 calories which is 1/4 of my non-fast calories? Any and all advice would be extremely appreciated. BTW, I’m a 53 year old male.

Thanks,
    Perry

Hi Jimi,
    Hopefully someone with more expertise will come along, but I would say: go with the one that you think will be most sustainable.

If your decide to go with 600 calories, you can later change it to 425 if you think it will be manageable. And vice versa, if you start on 425 and it is too hard to maintain, you can up it to 600.

Cheers and best wishes

Thanks for the input! I think I’m going to try 425 calories and see if that is sustainable. Thanks again!!!

Hi all, im new to this and am in it to improve my health and lose weight. I don’t have a clear understanding of what calories we should be intaking on our non fast days for weight loss, can anyone please suggest.
    Thankyou

Hi Sunny and welcome:

On non diet days you should try to eat to your TDEE or less. Here is some information that explains and might help: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.