Fast Day 6 Done and Dusted! :o)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello,

Well I saw the original Horizon documentary with Mihael Mosely, I remember me and my mum been really intruiged. Wierdly I havent’t even thought about doing it until two and half weeks ago.

Funnily enough as I have seemed to read on hear a lot about that feeling of nerves before the first day of fasting. It was good to read that others had found that when I found out about this website. I felt really stupid and my housemate was asking why the hell I was so nervous.

This way of eating has already changed my way of thinking and what is possible when you put your mind to it. To just make the decision of 5 2 plan and then stop thinking its so easy!

I have tried every diet there is and have struggled with weight problems since the age of 7 or 8. This feels like something different, and it is working well so far 6 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks!

Really enjoy reading more about other peoples successs and struggles, hopefully this is the one that works for everyone!

Well done on the weight loss. This is a great web site to come to for inspiration, help and hope!!!!!!!!!! Should also say, you get a laugh as well sometimes!! Its a new way of life and not a diet as such. Good luck, keep it up.

Thanks anniemac. 3 weeks 7lbs now in total, dead chuffed!! Good Luck to you

3 weeks 7 lb, that’s great! It was a bit confusing to read your first post because someone else used a similar title for hers, but I guess that’s a common thing to happen as a lot of people start posting 😉
    Keep reading, posting and fasting!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.