Fast day 1, Week 2

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Feeling excited and positive!
    Despite an enormous mid week FEAST day, I lost 2lbs last week so very pleased!
    Hoping for another 5/6 before Xmas……
    Maybe this approach does work!!

Sandra

Good luck Sandra! I’m hoping with you!

Thanks Nika! Am another 2lbs down after yesterday’s fast.
    How are you doing?

I’m going good, lost a bit over 2lb between last Sunday and Thursday. Hoping to lose another 1-2 before my weigh in this coming Sunday!

I don’t really have a Christmas goal, as I don’t celebrate Christmas. I probably won’t celebrate New Years as I’m used to either. I’m in China, where Christmas doesn’t really exist like I’m used to and the New Year starts in February… 😉

O my goodness, you’re in China! We really are from around the World. I live on a wee rural Scottish Island miles from anywhere and I thought I was far away but at least it’s great to communicate like this, I don’t feel so isolated. Sandra, good luck for week 2, and well done for losing weight already, this is so inspiring. My week 2 starts on Monday but I feel like its going to take a rocket as well to shift this weight. Keeping fingers crossed 🙂

Thankfully I won’t be in China much longer! Only 7 more weeks until the end of my intern-ship and then February 5th I’m out of here…
    (Yes that’s still a huge amount of time but I’m trying to be positive here 😉 )

Looking forward to my weighing tomorrow! Well, also terrified, but you know how it goes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.