Fantastic news :)))))))))))))

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Fantastic news :)))))))))))))

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mitches66 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi folks just checking in with my news. I have now lost 1 stone and 1lb and I am so happy 🙂 I’ve only been on the diet since beg Nov and think that is a decent loss for a short length of time 🙂

Sorry I haven’t been on the forum for a while, but we got a puppy 2 weeks before Christmas and things have been a bit manic!!

Im feeling and looking so much better and enjoying my friends and family making nice comments when noticing my weight loss 🙂

So for those of you who are struggling stick with it as this diet really works!! I have never manage to stay on a diet for so long before!!

I’m used to the 500 calories on the 2 days and actually look forward to fasting on a Mon! I hope to stay on 5-2 for a while and if the weight stays off go on to 6-1.
    I haven’t even been doing lots of exercise, just the usual walks instead of taking the car for short journeys and of course running after the puppy!

Anyway best wishes for 2014 and successful dieting to you all.

Elaine xx

Well done Elaine.
    That is quite an achievement with Christmas and NY in your timescale.
    When the pup is a few weeks older you will be going for so many walkies – you will be as fit as a flea!
    I look forward to my Monday fast to – its great to think so many people are doing the same around the world. My second day always seems a little harder for some reason 🙁 but once its done I feel great 🙂

Congrats Elaine!

inspiring story and it am sure it will reassure anyone who may be struggling, you are right, it does work!!

happy fasting tomorrow and heres to many more 🙂

WOWIE, Elaine!!!

That’s FANTASTIC. I’ve been doing this for the same length of time and have lost just 6lbs, maybe I need to get a puppy, lol.

Congrats on the nice comments, GO YOU!

Well Done Elaine!!

This has given me just the right incentive to get going again. I did the 5:2 last autumn and did really well. Then for some reason I just stopped (despite feeling wonderful and chuffed that I’d actually achieved something for once!). I don’t have much weight to lose, maybe 7-10llbs (I’m 49 so if I loose too much my face gets all scraggy!) but as I’m only 4ft 11 every pound shows. The 5:2 is really good for my diabetes (type II) too and I would recommend you all to preserve.

Anyway, tomorrow I start again – I’m in two minds whether to do consecutive days or Mondays and Thursdays – I’ll see how I do. I think it may be difficult as I’ve really pigged out this weekend – I think carbs are my real problem and I feel really bloated.

Wish me luck and good luck to everyone!

N

Hi many thanks for all your kind wishes.

Audrich my weight loss was slow but steady. I cant believe I didnt put on any over Christmans and NY as I did pig out and had lots of wine, but I did manage to do fast days as well. Its maybe all the running about with the puppy, I dont have 2 mins to myself, she is into everything!!

And Nomag come on you can do it, I prefer to do Mon and Thurs, dont think I could do 2 days in a row, I miss not having breakast.

Anyway good luck all, if I dont post for a while its cos Im on a cocker spaniel forum a lot!!

Elaine xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.