Fantastic diet!! Great weight loss

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Fantastic diet!! Great weight loss

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gonecath 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi everyone

I started this diet over 2 months ago after visits to my docs for blood tests and to say I was pre-diabetic. I was mortified. I have found the diet great to do. Fasting started off hard but is sooo easy now. Mondays n Thursdays for me, I have lost nearly 2 stone and feel and look great. I have a bit to go yet but I’m so happy with myself I just had to share. The best diet I’ve ever done n I’ve tried many.

well done you that’s what we all need some positives 🙂 – do you stick to your calories on eat days or are you fairly relaxed

Thank you

I’m supposed to have around 2100 cals but find it hard to eat that many eating healthy. I add soda to my wine now which I do have on a weekend. I still eat choccys just not so many n have takeouts but not as much. It’s so easy fasting Monday n thurs as then my weekends are pretty much as n when I like. It’s really easy to stick to n I’ve lost inches too

Hi Catratt:

I am impressed. You have lost 28 pounds in 8 weeks?

Are you eating anything at all?

Thanks lol. Yes I am but just a lot more healthy. I think my belly has shrunk inside as I get fuller quicker n I’ve learned to enjoy each mouthful n not woof it down like I used to. I’m hoping on my Monday weigh day that I’ll have hit the 2 stone mark. My clothes are getting too big now and I’ve bought some new ones which make me feel great which spurs me on every week

Caztratt – I have a similar experience to your own having lost 5-1/2 stone in nine months. Two things which I think are important to me: go low carb on fasting days; eat well on the other days, with the occasional over-indulgence. On the latter point, if non-fasting days are constrained so as to become a sort of second diet then there is a risk that the metabolism will slow down and fat loss will become progressively more difficult. I am sceptical about the simplistic calories in calories out model: the metabolism needs an adequate supply of food for most of the time in order to keep running.

Peter, excellent advice, if I say so myself.

I am going to eat low cal, low carb for two consecutive days a week, then just enjoy myself (without consciously overeating) the other five.

I am confident this will be my key to success. If I continue to count Weight Watchers points every single day, I will surely lose my mind.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.