Eating too much on non-fast days

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Eating too much on non-fast days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sylvestra 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I haven’t lost any weight in the last 3 months (lost 60 lbs overall) and I know it’s because I’m eating too much on feast days. I’m not too worried because I’m thinking it would be good to stabilize for awhile and I started running and instituted a strength exercise program also about 3 months ago, which means some reduction at least, in fat. And it’s winter, a tough time for me because I spend a lot of time at home. Still, I’m thinking of things I can do about those feast days (which I take too literally). My wife now stops eating at 8pm, which would help me too, or otherwise compress eating time on non-fast days. I could eat more low-cal veggies, like broccoli, etc and high fiber items (I tend towards calorie dense items). Or I could just do more fast days, maybe 3-5 in a row every couple of months or 3 a week. I’m sure any of these things would cause me to lose more weight. It’s just which is the healthiest, and easiest to do over the long run.

@dlroseberry it’s so easy to overeat …that’s what got us all here in the first place. the thing is no-one except you can stop you doing it!!! 🙁

Can I make one suggestion though….don’t call non fast days as ‘feast’ days. It’s a psychological thing….’feast’ conjures up thoughts of lots of food, groaning tables and all that. You did say you’re taking ‘feast’ too literally.

You’ve had a great weight loss so you know what’s possible.

Try recording your calories for a week or two so you can see exactly where you are overeating and that you are staying BELOW your TDEE and ABOVE your BMR and you’ll be fine.

Good luck

xx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.